X-Men: First Class

Share videos, pictures, art, and other forms of media!

Moderator: Moderators

Thire
Major
Major
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

X-Men: First Class

Post by Thire »

Anyone else see this yet? I saw it last night, and it was a lot better than the other movies. All the actors are young and refreshing, specifically the guys playing Erik and Charles. They really focused on developing the characters instead of cramming as many mutants they could into a fight scene, and you see this character development most with Charles and Erik. Definitely give this movie a chance, because I found it to be awesome.

X-Men: First Class Trailer
Lephenix

Re: X-Men: First Class

Post by Lephenix »

Isn't it X-men : the begining ? I am going to watch it tomorrow.
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Post by THEWULFMAN »

Lephenix wrote:Isn't it X-men : the begining ?

Sometimes they change things in movies for different countries, so maybe in France its X-Men: The Begining, but here in the US of A, its X-Men: The First Class.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

It's definitely the best X-Men movie since X2. Fassbender and McAvoy were phenomenal and Kevin Bacon made for a surprisingly sinister villain. My only complaint is that the ending was far too rushed. I don't think Erik needed to be Magneto by the end of the movie, nor did Charles need to be in a wheelchair. All of that could have gone into a sequel instead of a single film.
Lephenix

Post by Lephenix »

THEWULFMAN wrote:

Sometimes they change things in movies for different countries, so maybe in France its X-Men: The Begining, but here in the US of A, its X-Men: The First Class.
Yeah, because in France, it is X-men: Le commencement, and i agree with Era, it is definetly the best X-men movie, i personnaly like a lot Proffesor Xavier in that movie, and i didn't know the begining of the X-men :P .
Last edited by Lephenix on Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Labj
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: Halo 4
xbox live or psn: SiulS2409

Post by Labj »

Lephenix wrote:
THEWULFMAN wrote:

Yeah, because in France, it is X-men: Le commencement, and i agree with Era, it is definetly the best X-men movie, i personnaly like a lot Proffesor Xavier in that movie, and i didn't the the begining of the X-men :P .

In costa rica it is called X-men: first generation....
Eggman
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: Battlefront Chronicles

Post by Eggman »

I may be a little behind the times, but I just saw the movie last night with some friends. I haven't seen any of the X-Men movies since the first one was released, but I really enjoyed First Class and was able to understand pretty much everything that was going on. I loved seeing Professor X in his younger years. :P