Flight of the Conchords live

Share videos, pictures, art, and other forms of media!

Moderator: Moderators

DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Flight of the Conchords live

Post by DeathRow »

Hey guys,

Last night I had the pleasure of seeing Flight of the Conchords live in Brisbane. Our seats were about 4 rows from the front, and I have taken some footage that I would like to share to those who are interested in the duo. Also, to our surprise, Arj Barker had flown in from America and started out the night with an hilarious comedy show... just an added bonus.

The Setlist:
Hidden/Spoiler:
They played two new songs "Lets F on the Ceiling" and "1353", both were requested by the duo to not be recorded as they were Work in Progress' (although no doubt you will be able to find them on the internet somewhere).

Overall, one of the best shows I have ever watched. I would recommend these guys to anyone, not just fans of their HBO series (which I would also recommend watching ;)). If you ever get the chance to see these two, please do it as you will not regret it. It is the next morning now and my cheeks are still sore from laughing so much.

I only took a few clips and complied them together because I do not like filming at shows:
http://youtu.be/md296dpWHK4