My new animated series: THE STORY

Share videos, pictures, art, and other forms of media!

Moderator: Moderators

Zapattack1234
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: The Wrecked Graveyard_Amongst the Ruins
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF 1 and 2
xbox live or psn: xbla:Rehmfire49

My new animated series: THE STORY

Post by Zapattack1234 »

Intro:
I doubt anyone wants to know why i've temporarily pulled the plug on The Wrecked Graveyard, but i feel like telling you guys anyway. It all started a long time ago, in a mind that is far from sane (my mind). Back when i was around 8 my brother and i were forced to share a room in my house, and we still do........ One night, i decided it would be a fun idea to tell my brother a bedtime story about random garbage. It was a lot of fun for both of us, he'd give me ideas and I'd mash them into a story. After a while i began to pile the stories on top of eachother, make all of the characters i created exist in some alternate reality of my hometown, living in the same world...... After a while instead of creating whole new stories, i just began to expand off of this one never-ending storyline. I know what your thinking, "But Zapattack1234, every story has to come to an end at SOME point". Well in that case you'd be wrong. Im 16 now and because of the sheer amount of characters i have never had trouble coming up with an idea once. Just to show u how massive my "universe" is, i did a little experiment:

i told my brother this "story" every other night for 8 years, the amount of stories i told a year were roughly 183. Over 8 years i have told 1,464 different stories........

The Idea:
When i purchased Flash CS6 i knew ideas wouldnt be a problem for my series, since i had told so many to my brother. But then after spending all my money :cry: i realized something crucial....where would i start? When i was 8 i obviously didnt care much about how a story began or ended, it was just for fun. But eventually i realized that adapting THE STORY was the only solution......it pained me to have to cut some characters that i couldnt squeeze into the storyline of the first 3-4 episodes. But as i said, thats the great thing about my idea, it has no boundaries.

Why are you posting this?:
i felt like it lol

Are you still going to be on Gametoast?:
.......u guys will never be able to get rid of me :lol: besides im opening this thread so u guys can ask me questions and i can post updates.

Will The Wrecked Graveyard 1.0 ever be released?:
Yes, next october

So if u guys would like to help me, have questions, comments, or concerns please post below.....i really do need help making some backgrounds though, they arent my strong point :o if u would like a voice in my series feel free to ask here or personal message me
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: My new animated series: THE STORY

Post by Marth8880 »

Hmm, sounds pretty interesting. :o
willinator
Major
Major
Projects :: [Coming of the Sentinels]
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 Minecraft Halo
xbox live or psn: PC pwns all!

Post by willinator »

I wouldn't mind making a few backgrounds for you. If you just send some examples of the general art style, I'd be happy to be oblige.
Zapattack1234
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: The Wrecked Graveyard_Amongst the Ruins
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF 1 and 2
xbox live or psn: xbla:Rehmfire49

Post by Zapattack1234 »

Thanks will, it's much appreciated ill send you some backgrounds probably sometime in over the weekend :D