Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

Share videos, pictures, art, and other forms of media!

Moderator: Moderators

Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

Post by Marth8880 »

EraOfDesann wrote:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Perfect ending to Joffrey, but I'm a bit sad to see him go because he's the character you love to hate. There is certainly going to be a void without him. Also, Jack Gleeson played the part phenomenally -- he's a talented actor and it's too bad that he's going to retire after this.
Hidden/Spoiler:
Agreed entirely. I watched that one >40-minute audience interview thing with him and it's actually sorta funny how he's actually a super-nice person in real life despite his role as a twisted, evil boy-king. But yeah, that ending was absolutely flawless. Oh boy, I guess Cersei gets to (try to) take his place. Here we go again...
Kingpin
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: The Sith Wars II

Post by Kingpin »

Holy crap, did anyone see last night's episode?
Hidden/Spoiler:
Hold the door.
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Post by Marth8880 »

Hidden/Spoiler:
Oh my goodness, so, so heartbreaking, made me tear up. It's incredible, Hodor's sole purpose in life was to save (and help) Bran. And man, it's so hard to believe Summer is gone too... I really hope Bran's loss of Summer doesn't affect him too drastically. It seems that whenever a Stark's direwolf dies, the associated Stark's life suddenly sidetracks onto a downward spiral into misery. When Lady was put to sleep, Sansa's life turned to crap. When Grey Wind was killed, Robb was murdered. When Shaggydog was killed, Rickon was captured (though not necessarily in that order - can't wait to learn more about what's been going on with him though). I just hope Nymeria finds Arya at some point, and I hope Ghost isn't killed anytime soon either, though I have a really bad feeling it might happen at the hand of Ramsay.
Kingpin
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: The Sith Wars II

Post by Kingpin »

Hidden/Spoiler:
I can't imagine Bran and Meera continue their story ark alone. I bet that they'll either meet up with Arya or with Sansa/Jon. That was one of the most surprisingly emotional deaths in the show yet.