Suggestion Thread (No ideas needed at this time)

The series of maps created by Xavious that follow the story of the 607th legion.

Moderator: Moderators

HobGoblin_264
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: Suggestion Thread (Need planet ideas!)

Post by HobGoblin_264 »

Caleb1117 wrote:1) To keep them away from the sith.
2) Palpie might want them.
3) So the jedi can store them in a old dusty locker someplace.
Palpie wants them, (but the 607th is a little supecious, keep in mind this before order 66) and also to keep away from the sith
CaptainOrdo
Private Second Class

Post by CaptainOrdo »

Why not make a Myrkr map with sections that drain stamina (is that possible) or nullify force powers ( again if possible)
if not then here are a list of planets that seem interesting
corellia
ilum
kessel(mines or maybe a droid factory)
jabiim

also for an order 66 map (if you decide to make the 607th aren't rebelious) have them on a planet and save the jedi ( i.e. 607th vs. 327th star corps a with aayla as a npc hero or cato nemoidia where a new air division of 607th saves :plokoon: )
sorry if t sounds annoying or whatever it sounds like. i get carried away with it.
HobGoblin_264
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Post by HobGoblin_264 »

Xavious is there any ideas or planets you think are good yet?
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by MandeRek »

MandeRek wrote:You could make Muunilist....[SWBF]ATATFIGHTR and I were making one but for some reason i can't contact him anymore!

Never mind
Darth_Cow
Private Third Class
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Darth_Cow »

Ideas:

Mon Calamari:607th Rescue - Zhaus Huan has been kidnapped by Darth Armonus and taken to a remote experimentation facility run by the sepratist allied Quarren Isolation League under the seas of Dac. The 607th must rescue him before the sepratists complete their experiment and use Zaus to create the most destructive weapon the galaxy has ever known ie. a force bomb that would annialate the jedi order (the sith were successful at this, but only with the loss of their own forces) Aiding the Republic are the Mon Calamari, who are loyal to the republic. Kit Fisto has been given temporary command of the 607th leigon due to his knowledge of the terrain and his ability to breathe underwater. Rep. spawnpoints should be in the hangers of Venerators that have landed on the water, as seen in the CW cartoon with Acclamators. Sides - 607th aquatic troopers/Mon Cals/Kit Fisto vs. Darth A./droids/Quarren. Vehicles - Modified Submersible ARC170s/Modified Submersible LAATs vs whatever you think would fit the CIS. :yes:

Kuat:607th Sabatoge - Darth A. has taken over the Kuat Drive yards where an extremly powerful fighter was being designed for the republic. The 607th has been sent to sabatoge CIS production of the fighters. It would be awesome to fight around the Drive Yards (modified 607th ARC170s vs droid fighters/prototype fighters) AND inside the drive yards themselves. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_St ... -L%29#Kuat for a description of the Drive Yards

Also, Wikipedia has lists and lists of Star Wars planets, just search "Star Wars Planets".
Last edited by Darth_Cow on Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SilvaDalek
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny and FIFA
xbox live or psn: TH3 R0LL3R

Post by SilvaDalek »

Fornax - a firey planet that appears to have 5 firey rings encircle it
really solar flares that are attracted to the planets magnetism or something

That would be an awsome map, with like fire in the sky :yes:
Darth_Cow
Private Third Class

Post by Darth_Cow »

Any ideas you like yet Xavious? :vader2:
HobGoblin_264
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Post by HobGoblin_264 »

What if you have a map in which the 607th is shipping powerful weapons to Kamino for a new batch of clones, when the CIS hijacks the ship, and a battle inside insures. You could reskin Tantive IV items for the inside.
CaptainOrdo
Private Second Class

Post by CaptainOrdo »

@Hobgoblin mercurynoodles is doing a map with tantive IV and death star interiors
good idea though

maybe 607th rescue on tatooine where a jedi and some clones are trapped and CIS forces are closing in the 607th comes to the rescue
:stormie: :clone: :stormie:
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

Darth_Cow wrote:Ideas:

Mon Calamari:607th Rescue - Zhaus Huan has been kidnapped by Darth Armonus and taken to a remote experimentation facility run by the sepratist allied Quarren Isolation League under the seas of Dac. The 607th must rescue him before the sepratists complete their experiment and use Zaus to create the most destructive weapon the galaxy has ever known ie. a force bomb that would annialate the jedi order (the sith were successful at this, but only with the loss of their own forces) Aiding the Republic are the Mon Calamari, who are loyal to the republic. Kit Fisto has been given temporary command of the 607th leigon due to his knowledge of the terrain and his ability to breathe underwater. Rep. spawnpoints should be in the hangers of Venerators that have landed on the water, as seen in the CW cartoon with Acclamators. Sides - 607th aquatic troopers/Mon Cals/Kit Fisto vs. Darth A./droids/Quarren. Vehicles - Modified Submersible ARC170s/Modified Submersible LAATs vs whatever you think would fit the CIS. :yes:

Kuat:607th Sabatoge - Darth A. has taken over the Kuat Drive yards where an extremly powerful fighter was being designed for the republic. The 607th has been sent to sabatoge CIS production of the fighters. It would be awesome to fight around the Drive Yards (modified 607th ARC170s vs droid fighters/prototype fighters) AND inside the drive yards themselves. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_St ... -L%29#Kuat for a description of the Drive Yards

Also, Wikipedia has lists and lists of Star Wars planets, just search "Star Wars Planets".
Those are some in-depth and thought-out stories. Unfortunetely, I've got everything laid out already planet-wise, at least for now. However, I might end up using these ideas, slightly altered to fit the story twists in Map Pack 3, sometime later.
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Post by Grev »

Ok, here goes an idea:

After his defeat Count Dooku left to the planet (I dont hvae a name yet) to train and ammass his forces.

When the 607th finds a ship headed to the planet, they send a small squad to investigate. The squad returns with only half of the original people, and claim the CIS weaponry is far more advanced than before.

To save what remains of the republic, the 607th must go head on, with all its forces, to take the armory, and eventually the CIS base on (I DONT HAVE A NAME YET).

Since most of your planets are foresty, I reccomend making this a hot lava-ish map, or possibly a forest that was burnt out for land for the CIS bases. Then use mustafar stuff and re skinned rhen var to make the armory, bases etc.

If you dont use this idea, No one else has permission, since I will.
Fluffy_the_ic
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: astrally
xbox live or psn: fluffytherc

Post by Fluffy_the_ic »

No idea for a storyline but what about Boz pity, Ord MAntell, and sullust?
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

I already made Sullust, second map in the series.
Fluffy_the_ic
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: astrally
xbox live or psn: fluffytherc

Post by Fluffy_the_ic »

Xavious wrote:I already made Sullust, second map in the series.
Oh? never saw that.
Darth Revan
Field Commander
Field Commander

Post by Darth Revan »

What about Byss
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

What about it?
obiboba3po
2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends

Post by obiboba3po »

how about....the 607th finds a secret droid factory on Hypori and has to invade it? and the droid factory looks kinda like on geonosis...? i dunno, just an idea (just saw this thread get revived so thought id post an idea)
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

I'm pretty sure this project is dead.

@ Xavious -- please reply to let us know whether this project is finished/dead or whether you're still working on it. If we don't hear from you by the end of the month this forum will be archived away from public eyes.
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

No, I'm still working. I haven't updated anything for a while because I have been really busy as of late.
Darth Revan
Field Commander
Field Commander

Re: Suggestion Thread (No ideas needed at this time)

Post by Darth Revan »

Well with Byss it said it was found around the clone wars so you could make a legion find it but then the droids invade and the 607th have to take it back. You could include order 66 in this