TTT Asylum - A Trouble in Terrorist Town Revamp

Show off your mods, get help on a mod, heck, even just have a good time downloading other folks mods. This forum is all about modding for any non-SWBF games.

Moderator: Moderators

Karnage
Commander Randomtoast
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Overwatch
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

TTT Asylum - A Trouble in Terrorist Town Revamp

Post by Karnage »

This is one of my two WIP map revamps for TTT. I did not make the entirety of this map, I'm only reworking the majority of the map as it was designed for Zombie Master and not TTT. I've been working on this map for about 5 months now.

After playing on this really random map on a TTT server (can't remember the name) that has heavy breathing when you stand in a certain area (gives you the chills when you're not expecting it), I thought "We don't have any creepy maps for TTT."

So I decided to re-arm/touch up zm_asylum_v1 from Zombie Master for TTT. I want to make it just a little more eerie, possibly haunted.

At the moment, I haven't added or taken away any rooms or sections of the map, I've just added quite a few creepy elements. The thing is though, I want it to be creepy throughout the map. I want people to be completely unfocused when they're playing, as if something is about to jump out and stab them in the back or devour their soul.

I've been working with another community on this map but it would be really cool to get some people from GT in here as well. It would be awesome if you could record some voice clips of yourself going insane (e.g.: "I'm not insane, I'm not crazy", "Let me out of here!!!", random ramblings and ravings, hysterical/psychotic laughter or screams (these are easier to find than actual dialogue) etc.) anything that is creepy, weird, insane-asylumesque, I want it. While playing the map situations may arise where you'll hear some fairly creepy noises and there aren't a plethora of original sounds that I can find and use in my map.

In case you've never played zm_asylum_v1, it's basically an abandoned insane asylum. Here's some screenshots so you can get an idea:
Hidden/Spoiler:

These images are fairly old, so there have been a lot of new edits since then. I plan on making a video and posting it on here so you guys can get a way better idea of how creepy I plan on this being.