KOTOR2 Mod

Show off your mods, get help on a mod, heck, even just have a good time downloading other folks mods. This forum is all about modding for any non-SWBF games.

Moderator: Moderators

Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

KOTOR2 Mod

Post by Anakin »

Hi,

i found this mod here for KOTOR2
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefron ... sion;85898

but i couldn't find these robes:
Hidden/Spoiler:
do you know the cheat name of them?
Firefang
Major
Major

Re: KOTOR2 Mod

Post by Firefang »

I've done some kotor modding and I know that those are not found in stock kotor2. The first two are reskins of unused models leftover from kotor 1. As for the last one, it's from kotor 2. But's it's also a reskin. So none of these are found stock.
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

The names of some of the items were in the comments:
exiletunic
f_exilerobe
exilemask
The picture labeled "Sentinel Clothing" is probably just the default clothing for the Jedi Sentinel class, so I don't think you can obtain it outside of playing that class.
Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Post by Anakin »

Firefang wrote:I've done some kotor modding and I know that those are not found in stock kotor2. The first two are reskins of unused models leftover from kotor 1. As for the last one, it's from kotor 2. But's it's also a reskin. So none of these are found stock.
mh i added the mod so i think they should be now available. Is there also a forum for KOTOR moding?
Xavious wrote:The names of some of the items were in the comments:
exiletunic
f_exilerobe
exilemask
The picture labeled "Sentinel Clothing" is probably just the default clothing for the Jedi Sentinel class, so I don't think you can obtain it outside of playing that class.
thank you i will try it with the giveitem cheat. i was wondering because the names were not in the readme file.