I cant login as Noobasaurus [Solved]

Leave us posts on anything related to your views on gametoast.com, improvements, gripes, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Noobasaurus2
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

I cant login as Noobasaurus [Solved]

Post by Noobasaurus2 »

Hey everyone!

My messaging system has not been working so I decided I post my problem here, since it is not related to anything. My problem is that I cant login as Noobasaurus, my main. One day I log on, a few hours later I try and I cant. I was planning to post something very cool that I made a video about but I cant do that if I forgot my password...

So I need help from administrators. If you think im some random hacker, go ahead...

Any administrators please email Noobsaurus. I do believe the email connected to that user is rainbowdatabot, but I must be mistaken since the forgot your password didnt work...

-Noobasaurus (I wish...)
CalvaryCptMike
Captain
Captain
Projects :: Nothing--absolutely nothing

Re: I need help...

Post by CalvaryCptMike »

Wait... you say you can only log in at random times first... but you also say that you forgot your password just one line down. Well... which problem is it?
Noobasaurus2
Recruit Womprat Killer

Post by Noobasaurus2 »

Noobasaurus2 wrote:Wait... you say you can only log in at random times first... but you also say that you forgot your password just one line down. Well... which problem is it?
Well, I'm usually auto-logged in, so I dont have to type in my password. That morning I was already logged and when I went on that afternoon I couldn't seem to get in. (You see, I have a bunch of different passwords, but the GT password thing only allows 5 tries, and with me it allows one...

It seems like it can only log in at certain times because sometimes my password works and sometimes it doesn't...which is odd. :?

It seems that I can only log in at certain times because sometimes my password works and sometimes it doesn't, which causes me to think that none of them work... (I have a few passwords and I'm quite a forgetful person :? )
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

An e-mail has been sent with a password reset to your registered e-mail account. Please verify with the original account that this has been successful.
Noobasaurus2
Recruit Womprat Killer

Post by Noobasaurus2 »

Since you did a password reset and then reactivated the account, would that mean the password is still the one from the password reset?