Friend can't join GT

Leave us posts on anything related to your views on gametoast.com, improvements, gripes, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

fasty
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: Server modding
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2

Friend can't join GT

Post by fasty »

Hey my friend is trying to join these forums but he was having a problem. I tried to create a new account myself to see what he was talking about and got the same problem. This screen comes up when you click "register".
Hidden/Spoiler:
Is there any reason for this?
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: Friend can't join GT

Post by Fusion »

The reason is that recently a certain cool kid decided bans were for squares and decided to come back under a different name with the exact same posting style.

To keep him out we have to do this for a while. When it's time we'll open registrations again, but for now your friend will have to stay as a guest and lurk the forums; looking at the posts of someone so out of touch with the times that he still uses the term "square."
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Post by Grev »

Fusion wrote:The reason is that recently a certain cool kid decided bans were for squares and decided to come back under a different name with the exact same posting style.

To keep him out we have to do this for a while. When it's time we'll open registrations again, but for now your friend will have to stay as a guest and lurk the forums; looking at the posts of someone so out of touch with the times that he still uses the term "square."
HO HO HO! Using geometrical shapes to denote one's social standing? HO HO HO! I got a merry chuckle out of that one good fellow! A belly laugh indeed!
ShadowWing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: I will start modding when I get time.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBFII

Post by ShadowWing »

fasty wrote:Hey my friend is trying to join these forums but he was having a problem. I tried to create a new account myself to see what he was talking about and got the same problem. This screen comes up when you click "register".
Hidden/Spoiler:
Is there any reason for this?
Well, I don't think that you can create a second account for yourself. unless you're doing it from another computer.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

Tell em try again I allowed regs now