1 Year Anniversary

Leave us posts on anything related to your views on gametoast.com, improvements, gripes, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

ARCTroopaNate
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront - Tides of War
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 RC EAW
xbox live or psn: I have ps4

1 Year Anniversary

Post by ARCTroopaNate »

I joined Gametoast one year ago, to the day. My modding career was going nowhere. I had one totally destroyed maps, a bunch of ideas and a crushed soul. Then, I found Gametoast. Originally I was just following THEWULFMANs Star Wars The Clone Wars mod, but then I found the modding section and the vast amount of knowledge it contains, right now I've got 3 W.I.P Threads and two releases already! All thanks to Gametoast.

The community on Gametoast is the best I've ever seen anywhere, not just on the internet but of anywhere I've seen in life. Everyone is so respectful, mature, intelligent and polite and I feel like everyone is a friend. I've moderated other forums with flame wars, cussing, hackers and such, you don't see any of that on Gametoast. I can be myself on Gametoast without having to fear, I can be me and I don't have to worry about saying the right thing, or wearing the right clothes, I can be myself.

I want to thank everyone on Gametoast for making my stay the best stay on any internet forum I'v ever had, and will continue to have. God bless you all, long live Gametoast!