Can not log in other PC's (Need Assistance)

Leave us posts on anything related to your views on gametoast.com, improvements, gripes, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

TWINKEYRUNAWAY
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: Empire Rising
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF Doom FONV
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Can not log in other PC's (Need Assistance)

Post by TWINKEYRUNAWAY »

Ok so for a few days now, I have not been able to log into my account on here on other pc's. The only way I have been able to do so is by using an old mozilla firefox back up for a newer pc. On any other pc besides mine, I am not able to log into any my account. I keep getting "You have exceeded the amount of attempts to log on", either though I have only tried once on any other pc besides my newer one. when i try to get a password reminder and i type either my username or emial for here, it will tell me it does not exist or cant be found, yet when I try to re-register in an attempt to get my account, suddenly my user name/email is taken??? This hurts my brain very much and it is very frustrating because I need to respond to certain ppl on things. Im scared that if I log off on this pc, I will not be able to log back in. Any solutions?
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Can not log in other PC's (Need Assistance)

Post by Teancum »

I'm not sure what's going on, but I can reset your password manually. Send me a PM with the new password you would like, and I'll reset it. After that the next time you try to visit the site you'll need to use the new pass you've chosen.

Remember that the password is case sensitive.