Recovery from Ban

Leave us posts on anything related to your views on gametoast.com, improvements, gripes, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Rafterman
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Recovery from Ban

Post by Rafterman »

This is LEO
The Account i'm writing from is not mine. Its the one from a friend of me. He allows me to write this because i have a question.

I dont know maybe thats the wrong forum. If it is sorry

Ive got banned 1 1/2 Weeks ago. And my Problem is i dont know why. If i log in there comes this message: You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: For excessive cussing after being told countless times not to do it.

So I want to entreat for unbanning, because i really love gametoast and its members.
I know ive got warned once and accidentally i do it again. But i think i didnt disturb anyone. If i did than sorry. I promise i dont do it again.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Re: Recovery from Ban

Post by Teancum »

You were warned multiple times and there is a zero tolerance policy per the rules. Sorry, the ban stadds.
Rafterman
Recruit Womprat Killer

Post by Rafterman »

I understand this for sure. Rafterman will post my progress until i stopped modding. Or is it alowed to have a second account?
And multible times is a nice statement but i've got only warned once (In the technical advice forum because of Visual Studio 2012). But one time is enough too so I've to accept youre dicision.
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

You were warned at least one other time: http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtop ... 76#p487676

And no, if you've read the rules, having multiple accounts is not allowed.
Rafterman
Recruit Womprat Killer

Post by Rafterman »

I read the rules but they didnt cover the ban case
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

You went on a cussing rampage. Then you were explictly told by a staff member to not cuss again, but you did it anyway. All you had to do was simply refrain yourself from typing out a cuss word after that warning. Not only couldn't you do that, but you also decided to put effort into making it clear which cuss word it is by evading the word censor. Also:
[b][color=#FF8000]Site Rules[/color][/b] wrote:...
  • The decisions and actions of the Moderators and Administrators are Final
    Do not under any circumstance argue with a Mod or Admin. Respect their warnings and actions and leave it at that. Arguing with or questioning a Mod's or Admin's actions can lead to more serious actions up to and including banning. Never insinuate a Mod or Admin is making an idol threat. Admins never threat and we back our Mods to the fullest extent.
Insta-bans
  • Circumventing Any Type of Ban
    You were banned for a reason. If you find it erroneous, then contact an Admin with the reason you feel it was a mistake. Good suggestion, be nice about it. Don't burn your bridges. If you made a mistake, apologizing or kindly working out the problem helps a whole lot better than griping or weaseling your way around it.