The Future of Gametoast (Battlefront 3)

Leave us posts on anything related to your views on gametoast.com, improvements, gripes, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Lorul1
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: Assault on Theed
Games I'm Playing :: Battlegrounds
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

The Future of Gametoast (Battlefront 3)

Post by Lorul1 »

Ever since the announcement about battlefront 3 (made by dice) I have been thinking about the future of Gametoast. I like modding battlefront 2, and I also like the idea of other gamers playing our maps :D , but there is a really sad thought in my mind that tells me that many of the the amount of people who play our modded maps will become lower once battlefront 3 comes out. :?

IM NOT saying that battlefront 3 will kill Gametoast (because I don't want that to happen), but it might slow down the amount of gamers playing our maps. :faint:

There is a happy in my mind thought in my mind that says just maybe one day we can become the offical website for modding battlefront 3. :D IF dice ever released the modding assets for battlefront 3 do you think that gametoast would become the official battlefront 3 modding website ? Of course it would be hard to mod this (hopefully) awesome game, and we would probably install some more admins that have the knowledge of modding newer games, but what do you think about modding battlefront 3 here, and the future of gametoast as battlefront 3 comes out ? 8)
Last edited by Lorul1 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyAngler
High General
High General
Projects :: Battlefront Halation
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF 1-2-2015
xbox live or psn: none

Re: The Future of Gametoast (Battlefront 3)

Post by JimmyAngler »

By all means would I contribute to this community if we begin to mod BF3. The question is though, do they release modding tools for BF3?
Lorul1
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: Assault on Theed
Games I'm Playing :: Battlegrounds
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The Future of Gametoast (Battlefront 3)

Post by Lorul1 »

I would imagine eventually maybe in 2017 :? . I could see myself making little mods for battlefront 3 if its a good game. HOPEFULLY dice doesn't mess the game up and hopefully they add moving and destructible capital ships, along with a co-op mode :funny2: