Congrat Leviathan!

Leave us posts on anything related to your views on gametoast.com, improvements, gripes, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Rends
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Congrat Leviathan!

Post by Rends »

For your new job as Gametoast Mod!

Heard that someone importand voted for you ;-)

And congrat guru and Teancum for your wise choice!
-=Sithicalohiny=-

RE: Congrat Leviathan!

Post by -=Sithicalohiny=- »

Yea, Lev seems to be born for the job. :)
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

Yea he used to be on the darkside but hehe. He is a good guy now. Sometimes I think he is replying using babelfish though cuz the translations are almost like there from a 1800s dictionary.

ROFL. Welcome to moderator Lev, now you can drown in pms and ponder the "why did this kid post this topic" like we all do ! lol.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

Man, ain't that the truth
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

I have to admit I'm rather surprised to see that an entire thread has been dedicated to my recent promotion, and I'd like to thank all GameToast members who might have influenced it...
As our dear "Jawa Administrator" said above, I was "seduced by the Dark Side" during a while before realizing I could bring more "constructive" elements to the whole GameToast community...
Henceforth, I try to be more useful to newly-registered members, since launching a campaign intended to keep this place free from any "threat" must be done by treating its "roots", first...

Once again, thanks to all for your support and believe me, I won't forget this "event" so soon... :D

PS : guru, all messages I've posted on GameToast so far are based on a linear translation, which may explain why they can be tough to understand, and also because I appreciate writing long sentences... :wink:
(Therefore, do not believe I'm a real "antediluvian relic" maintained alive by this web-site...)
sh4d0wl0rd

Post by sh4d0wl0rd »

I think we should update this thread and say: Congratualtions for your new job as Gametoast ADMIN, Lev!
Great choice, Guru!
Assasin_Clone

Post by Assasin_Clone »

I agree! Congratulations new admin!
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

Thank you very much, Assasin' ! I really appreciate your support... :wink:
Now, thanks to the "bumping" of this topic, I would like to ask any GameToast member who would read it not to hesitate to report what might be considered as "worrying" or "hazardous behaviors" to the "High-rank" member of his / her choice, in order to maintain the order on this forum...
Of course, such messages will be kept under silence, and their respective senders will profit of a total privacy...

I hope you'll all hear my plea !...
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

nice to have you as a new admin :) you always have been pretty admin-like (forget the dark side ;)), this is just the job for you ;)
forresal

Post by forresal »

Congrata, LEV!!!!

@guru: He speaks with the wisdom of the....errr.....wise?!

Anyway, congrats again LEV. I thank you for all your help when I got started here. You are valuable asset to this board. Best of luck!!
Bobafett16

Post by Bobafett16 »

Congrat Lev :D :shock: :D , it is GREAT to see you are a Admin :) , you are going to do a Awsome job :)
CovertSniper

Post by CovertSniper »

Congrats Leviathan, now peace and justice will return to gametoast.lol :lol: :D
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

All other "High-rank" members affiliated to GameToast Staff were already supervising and controlling these message-boards rather efficiently before my recent promotion, Sniper'...
Nevertheless, be sure that there won't be any exception to this "rule" as long as I'll patrol on my "predilection domains"... :wink:
CovertSniper

Post by CovertSniper »

Leviathan wrote:All other "High-rank" members affiliated to GameToast Staff were already supervising and controlling these message-boards rather efficiently before my recent promotion, Sniper'...
Nevertheless, be sure that there won't be any exception to this "rule" as long as I'll patrol on my "predilection domains"... :wink:
I didn't mean to say that the other admins weren't doing a good job, just a little joke. :wink:
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

congrats Lev u r also a gr8 mod Lev.

For all u other mods and admins u r gr8 too. :D
All of the mods and admins here r nicer than those in the LA forums no offense for those guys.