What's an elder?

Leave us posts on anything related to your views on gametoast.com, improvements, gripes, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

What's an elder?

Post by -_- »

Like the thread name, out of curiousity from reading the front page news, what IS an elder?
theguarder

RE: What

Post by theguarder »

You are a "Jedi" right now and uf you are a Gametoast elder you wil get that instead of Jedi.
CarbineImpulse

Post by CarbineImpulse »

It appears we have truly become the modding meca for all things Battlefront. We are in the gaze of Star Wars developers everywhere and with 2 years under our belts we wanted to welcome the new modders to our community. And a warm thanks to everyone who has helped make the site such a busy pool of modding information.

With so many projects on the horizon Gametoast salutes those who give their time and to those who have truly allowed others to "get more from your games!".

All of the members who have been on the site for over a year are now eligable for a title of Force Elder or Gametoast Elder for those who registered in the 1st 3 months Gametoast was online.

We will have over 20 million visitors this month. I know its alot but lets all be nice to the "noobs" as they say , since at one time we all indeed were in the same position.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

Its a new honorable title for those who were here when we started!
Delta_57_Dash
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Delta_57_Dash »

what? GT started a year ago?

P.S. is there a way to get custom things where it says "jedi" now?

EDIT: holy cow... I just noticed guru's join date...

I thought GT was tons older than that....
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : Delta_57_Dash, as far as I can tell, only GameToast members who have made donations to our great "Jawa Administrator" have the rights required to get what might be called a "Custom Rank"...
But by the way, guru, what is the exact objective of "GameToast Elders" creation ? Would they have been chosen to form sort of "Local Authority" intended to maintain a total control on the content of GameToast Forums, or simply to help "newly-registered" members to get helpful resources concerning all their requests ?
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

Lev, with millions of users on the site, I feel its nice for those who have been here longest and been most helpful to be shown off a little, honored and respected is my goal. Doesnt give any powers on the forums other then people knowing your not just some nU_b.
Raptor522
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: RE: What

Post by Raptor522 »

Leviathan wrote:great "Jawa Administrator"
SUCK UP! lol jk It's a cool idea, though.

Anyway, Delta nailed it in the face, I thought GameToast was a lot older than that...a well...