*Shniff* I love you guys...

Leave us posts on anything related to your views on gametoast.com, improvements, gripes, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Slayer_Hunter_J

Post by Slayer_Hunter_J »

Ummm, ok. Can we just agree that I will be good?
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : I have already told it to you, Slayer' : Things have exponentially changed on GameToast Bulletin-Board for a certain time now, which incidentally implies that its numerous members could equally adopt a different behavior sooner or later, and I assume that even those considering that they have provided "helpful" contents to the local Community might not escape that Rule.
However, I would anyway acknowledge you that you are among the GameToast Forums' users who have not disappointed and troubled me so far, and that's why I would like you not to change so easily...
Last edited by Leviathan on Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raptor522
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Raptor522 »

You see? Where else but Gametoast could you find a rebel spy admin type guy who could make the media say something good about Bush if he really wanted to?
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

yeah, i guess i cant beat lev on his own area :D
maybe i just should type like i always do ;)
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : Raptor', I am noticing that you have discovered one of the "Keys" providing a member of a public Bulletin-Board a few advantages compared to most of others being equally registered on the concerned Forums. Indeed, taking advantage of multiple "Appearances" occulting your real Intentions is an element which must not be underestimated, as it usually forces users being controlled by the "Cloaked" Character dealt with this message to avoid troubling him / her, because of the fact the actions he / she might undertake are rather tough to foresee, additionally to the consequences they might lead to...
Also, Taliban', feel free to adopt the Text's Formatting you would wish, since I have not been picked up as a local Administrator in order to prevent other members from writing as I usually do on GameToast Forums... :wink:
Raptor522
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Raptor522 »

Um...care to translate that to simple english? lol