*Shniff* I love you guys...

Leave us posts on anything related to your views on gametoast.com, improvements, gripes, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Raptor522
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

*Shniff* I love you guys...

Post by Raptor522 »

...okay, maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration (except Levy LOL), but I must admit this site has all you could want away from reality: SWBF/SWBF II stuff, a Halo 3 thread, and an "Anything Goes" topic that could make Jerry Springer finally retire. Oh, and kick-awesome admins. 8)

I'm about as addicted to this place as I am the the Three Days Grace "Animal I Have Become" video...lol

:jawa: gtpwn :blackja:

browngt

:dstar:
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

RE: *Shniff* I love you guys...

Post by guru »

We also twist our nipples daily at the gt watering hole!
Slayer_Hunter_J

RE: *Shniff* I love you guys...

Post by Slayer_Hunter_J »

Ummm, ok.... Uhhh, Guru, weed is bad stuff, definately not good for you. jk
Raptor522
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: RE: *Shniff* I love you guys...

Post by Raptor522 »

Slayer_Hunter_J wrote:Ummm, ok.... Uhhh, Guru, weed is bad stuff, definately not good for you. jk
lmaorofllolhax0rz4gfdhytdhmjo

Ah, good stuff...no way it's legal...lol JK
Linus

Re: RE: *Shniff* I love you guys...

Post by Linus »

guru wrote:We also twist our nipples daily at the gt watering hole!
Guru is a proof of that you should not take drugs.. :roll:
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Linus wrote:
guru wrote:We also twist our nipples daily at the gt watering hole!
Guru is a proof of that you should not take drugs.. :roll:
When I grow up, I want to be just like guru
:roll:
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : I would be curious to know who is the GameToast member having written the above sentence, SkyHawk, so as to realize how much the Popularity of guru must have increased with time... :wink:
Moreover, Raptor', I have to say that it is rather reassuring to see at least one GameToast member creating such a thread, since it reminds us that the usual consulting of these Forums can be frequently enjoyable, even though newly-registered users will probably go on avoiding reading Rules applied and having to be followed on this Message-Board...
Raptor522
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Raptor522 »

lol It may've been me. Who knows?

And, yeah, gotta agree on the newbies...oh well, they'll learn one way or another. ;) Can I ask how many's on your black list as of current?
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : Currently, the "Blacklist" I have filled since the first day I have accessed to the Administrator Rank contains fifty-five Entries, and even though this Amount seems not to be that "realistic", I have to precise that a few GameToast members registered in it have proven that they could be considered as being "tolerated" on this Message-Board, but I am nevertheless controlling most of their acts, in case of further need...
Slayer_Hunter_J

Ooh, ooh! Am I on that list? I havent done anything bad.....have I?
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : As far as I can tell, you have not been listed inside the concerned Document, Slayer_Hunter_J, but an unknown reason forces me to think back about your case, anyway. Indeed, with time, I have learnt that only Culprits are enough despaired to claim that they are simple "Innocents" having been imprisoned for "Unjustifiable Reasons", while knowing those having not committed any crime will remain much more discrete and "humble", no matter what the "Circumstances of Inculpation" could be...

Therefore, to sum up, maybe you should have avoided pronouncing the above sentence opposite me, Slayer' ?... :wink:
Raptor522
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Raptor522 »

Slayer_Hunter_J wrote:Ooh, ooh! Am I on that list? I havent done anything bad.....have I?
Um...that's not the smartest way to ask...Ooh! Am I on the list?! You sound like you'd be disappointed not to...lol
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

concerned document, lol, lev. someday the government will search your house to locate the secret plans to the rebel base.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

BURN!
Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

Now that's very inaproppriate behavior, Teancum'. Was that post totally necessary?
I now have to ask you to Avoid 1-word Posts in the future.

[/teh funny] :lol:
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : Talibanman, I think that this message could have been much more "persuasive" and effective if you did not have hesitated to insert a lot more phpBB Tags, additionally to the adding of an "Off-topic" Header, the removing of both the last Comment and Smile, the absence of Colorization of neutral Words, etc... :wink:
Nevertheless, I would not want you to forget the many GameToast members have attempted to follow my path in the past, and the final Outcomes could be rather "unbearable", because of the Amount of different Colors used in the concerned messages, amongst other details...
Raptor522
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Raptor522 »

lmao I didn't wanna post until Levy rosponded to that. Anyway, Guru, Levy wouldn't be holding the rebel plans behind our backs...WOULD YOU?! :dstar:
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : Raptor', in case I would be indeed owning Resources or Plans referring to the Locations of possible "Dissident Factions", then be sure they would have already been exploited in order to obtain as many Informations as possible from those having chosen to follow orders coming from the Rebel Commandment and evolving inside the "Rebel Base" guru talked about earlier...
Slayer_Hunter_J

Leviathan wrote:Off-topic : As far as I can tell, you have not been listed inside the concerned Document, Slayer_Hunter_J, but an unknown reason forces me to think back about your case, anyway. Indeed, with time, I have learnt that only Culprits are enough despaired to claim that they are simple "Innocents" having been imprisoned for "Unjustifiable Reasons", while knowing those having not committed any crime will remain much more discrete and "humble", no matter what the "Circumstances of Inculpation" could be...

Therefore, to sum up, maybe you should have avoided pronouncing the above sentence opposite me, Slayer' ?... :wink:
That was confusing. And Off Topic (I guess): I always do helpful posts if i can, never spam.
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : I do not call this Statement into question, Slayer', but I would nevertheless like to remind you to avoid being so "entrusting" and "categorical" in the future, and especially on a public Message-Board, since things have evolved a lot on GameToast Forums, and telling this to one member of the local Staff might not be that "convincing" in case of problems caused by an improper behavior, that you will surely try to avoid adopting, I assume... :)