The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

General
Posts: 770
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:23 pm
Location: Coruscant
Games I'm Playing :: COD SWBF
xbox live or psn: KrypticElementt

Re: The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Postby modmaster13 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:50 pm

Anyone have a link to the RPS-6 Rocket Launcher? I had it on my old computer, I just can't seem to find it anymore for some reason

Recruit Womprat Killer
User avatar
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:35 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
Xfire or Steam user: HarrisonFog
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Postby Harrisonfog » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:57 am

Is there a link to this realistic rock assets from SWTOR?
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?top ... #msg100607
Last edited by Harrisonfog on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master of the Force
User avatar
Posts: 3710
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Re: The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Postby Deviss » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:48 am

modmaster13 wrote:Anyone have a link to the RPS-6 Rocket Launcher? I had it on my old computer, I just can't seem to find it anymore for some reason

i converted one from clone wars if you are interesting :)

General
Posts: 770
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:23 pm
Location: Coruscant
Games I'm Playing :: COD SWBF
xbox live or psn: KrypticElementt

Re: The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Postby modmaster13 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Deviss wrote:
modmaster13 wrote:Anyone have a link to the RPS-6 Rocket Launcher? I had it on my old computer, I just can't seem to find it anymore for some reason

i converted one from clone wars if you are interesting :)


May I please use it?

Master of the Force
User avatar
Posts: 3710
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Re: The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Postby Deviss » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:45 pm

modmaster13 wrote:
Deviss wrote:
modmaster13 wrote:Anyone have a link to the RPS-6 Rocket Launcher? I had it on my old computer, I just can't seem to find it anymore for some reason

i converted one from clone wars if you are interesting :)


May I please use it?

of course :D , enjoy it!!
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/669 ... uncher.rar

General
Posts: 770
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:23 pm
Location: Coruscant
Games I'm Playing :: COD SWBF
xbox live or psn: KrypticElementt

Re: The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Postby modmaster13 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:16 am

Thank you my good sir.

Field Commander
User avatar
Posts: 965
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:58 pm
Location: The Universe
Projects :: Skin Changer - Warfront - Other stuff
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF SWTOR KotOR EaW
Xfire or Steam user: Steam: Commander Awesome Below is for PSN
xbox live or psn: AaTc_CmdrAwesome

Re: The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Postby commanderawesome » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Harrisonfog wrote:Is there a link to this realistic rock assets from SWTOR?
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?top ... #msg100607

Those aren't allowed to be used here.

Command Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:51 am
Location: France
Projects :: The Clone Wars Fall of the Republic
Games I'm Playing :: swbf I + II
Xfire or Steam user: Steam: CmdrMarchallFox.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Postby CdtFox » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:20 pm

Where i can find some HD lightsabers models?

There were used in Dev's Clone Wars Extended mod:

Hidden/Spoiler:
Image


Thank you guys :)

Master of the Force
User avatar
Posts: 3710
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Re: The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Postby Deviss » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:58 pm

CdtFox wrote:Where i can find some HD lightsabers models?

There were used in Dev's Clone Wars Extended mod:

Hidden/Spoiler:
Image


Thank you guys :)

here
http://www.gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=24034

Command Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:51 am
Location: France
Projects :: The Clone Wars Fall of the Republic
Games I'm Playing :: swbf I + II
Xfire or Steam user: Steam: CmdrMarchallFox.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Postby CdtFox » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:23 am



Unfortunately the link is dead :P

Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:52 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWB2
Xfire or Steam user: This user has not updated their xfire or steam name
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The "Help me find a known PRE-EXISTING asset" topic (II)

Postby LitFam » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Could some one reupload this Weapons Pack 1.0 (First Order Weaps)

Previous

Return to Released Assets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest