Tools to Add Dragonum's Capitol Ships Quickly

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Hebes24
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Tools to Add Dragonum's Capitol Ships Quickly

Post by Hebes24 »

You know the tools to adding the Shipped Capitol Ships quickly? (found in the modding FAQ) Well, I decided to make the same thing, only with Dragonum's capitol Ships! Yay! No more putting them together yourself! :D

Here they are.

What these are are Object Group files for ZE. So, If you have Dragonum's Capitol ship odfs, etc in their respective folders in your Data_***\worlds\*** folder (***= 3 letter mod ID), then you can add these capitol ships quickly. Here's how:

1. Put the dragonums_invisiblehand.obg and dragonums_venator.obg files into your data_***\worlds\***\odf folder

2. Open your world in Zeroeditor, and Go to object editing mode. Then Press "multi-select".

3. Hit "load group", and browse to one of the files you just put in your ODF folder and click "open".

4. Now you can place the capitol ship just like you would an object. (If it looks messed up before you place the group, don't worry, it'll sort itself out when you place it.)

Notes:

These ships do not have full interiors. (The venator does have Dragonum's interiors though)

These Capitol ships do not have critical systems, outside or in.

If it doesn't work, make sure Dragonum's capitol ship's files are in the correct folders. Also, If you have an older version of His Ships, use the link to download the correct version.

Don't Have Dragonum's Capitol ship models? Look no Further than Here!

Also, DO NOT complain about the interior of the Venator being slightly off. I got them the best that I could. Plus, you can just reposition them yourself once you have it placed.
Rekubot
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: Shadow Complex
xbox live or psn: Rekubot

RE: Tools to Add Dragonum

Post by Rekubot »

Thanks for these, Hebes. I hate having to put Dragonum's ships together myself. One thing though; didn't Dragonum already release the group files when he released the models? Or are these an updated/better version?
Hebes24
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Hebes24 »

No, he didn't have the groups. At least not in the newest version.
Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Penguin »

Or, you can press P in ZE to quickly put Pandemics or Drags models together in a few seconds of Ctrl C + Ctrl V
Hebes24
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Hebes24 »

What does P do?
Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Penguin »

lets you move objects around, scale, and rotate them (scale doesn't seem to do anything ingame, only in ZE) Place all pandemics venator pieces anywhere, select one where you want the venator to be, press p, copy and paste the top value box into all the other pieces and the venator is perfectly alligned up :)
Hunted_One

Post by Hunted_One »

You do realize that there are a number of ported-from-JKA textures in here, right?