Rezzed Texture Sets

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

dev0lved
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Star Wars Battlefron
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Rezzed Texture Sets

Post by dev0lved »

Hi All,

I am releasing the textures I have used in my Rezzed maps on this page here: http://www.nexusmods.com/battlefront2/mods/2/. Permission and Credit details are there. Please go ahead and use them if you wish. They are pretty basic to be honest, my re-texturing these levels is a learning process in graphics/gimp and.

You will need to create an account on the nexus to download if you don't already have one.

I have lost my source files most of the level I did last year but will re-do them at some point. Only Mos Eisley is available right now.

Thanks

Dev
Last edited by dev0lved on Mon May 04, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: Empire Rising
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF Doom FONV

Re: Rezzed Texture Sets

Post by TWINKEYRUNAWAY »

Luckily I already use nexus for fallout and skyrim. Thank you sir for these. I never play battlefront without your kashyyk and tattoine map. This plus evolved.....man they make beautiful music.
Last edited by TWINKEYRUNAWAY on Wed May 06, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Post by Anakin »

I wonder about the tatooine texture. But maybe i have the wrong version. There are deformed grilles on the roof dome an every building. I think the ground texture, doesn't fit eighter, but i LOVE the Prop textures (the ship and the scaffold around the spaceport)
dev0lved
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Star Wars Battlefron

Post by dev0lved »

Nope you have got the right one there :) There are around 8 or so stucco textures for the buildings, all used in different way with different wrapping. When I blended in a real-life stucco texture with the originals nearly every single wall looked the same, so I put some rusted grills on there to add more detail and then some of them appear in places oddly. I don't want to swap or shift the original level files to make them fit better as I simply wanted to re-texture and recompile the maps so that they keep compatibility. If you use the textures for your own maps you could make them fit super snazzy :thumbs:

Also I ran out of creative steam on this level and just wanted to work on something else. That is the real reason. So i thought i'd release what I had done so far with a view to coming back to it if I felt the urge. :oops:
AnthonyBF2
Sith
Sith
Projects :: PS2+PSP Overhaul

Post by AnthonyBF2 »

This is a really nice set of assets and the idea of the mod is great.
I know what you mean by running out of creative steam, I have 20+ project folders with none finished.

I was going to suggest since you may not want to finish it(for a while)you can make a tutorial on how you're doing these graphics mods, what software, etc and let Gametoast veterans help you out. :yes:
BF2-Master
Captain
Captain

Post by BF2-Master »

Forgive me for being naive -- I'm a little confused about the use of an ENB and how to get it.