Extra LAAT Wreckage Configurations

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

jedimoose32
Field Commander
Field Commander
Projects :: Engineering Degree

Extra LAAT Wreckage Configurations

Post by jedimoose32 »

This zip file includes 2 variations on the stock "crashed gunship" from the Dagobah map, which I originally made for Darda: Beach. These are .msh files only, but you can easily just copy-paste the odf from the stock one and change the geometry reference. These both use the stock .tga file as well (dag_bldg_destroyed_gunship.tga) - the main thing that is different about these .msh files is the shape of the wreckage. It looks like these ones actually went down really hard and came apart in a few places.
Be warned that the collision is a little bit funny in a couple spots, so I don't recommend placing them in a way that requires troops to go on top of them or through the side doors. Other than that, use these as much as you want. If you scatter a few of these around with the stock one a few times it can create a very convincing-looking war zone. A small reference to me in your project's credits would be appreciated.

>DOWNLOAD<