SWBF2 project files for SWBF3 Coruscant layout

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

AceMastermind
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: SWBF2 project files for SWBF3 Coruscant layout

Post by AceMastermind »

Hey no problem, you're doing an outstanding job porting that Coruscant map, if you still need something specific let me know. :thumbs:
thelegend
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#

Post by thelegend »

AceMastermind wrote:Hey no problem, you're doing an outstanding job porting that Coruscant map, if you still need something specific let me know. :thumbs:
Thank you very much Ace. This means a lot for me. When talking about specific things I need there are some. Are any turrets included in this map? Like the Gun turret, or AA turret? Just curious; I wouldn't mind making them but it would be good to know if BF3 turrets can be used as well.
clonetrooper163
Private Third Class
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: CSGO
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by clonetrooper163 »

thelegend wrote:
AceMastermind wrote:Hey no problem, you're doing an outstanding job porting that Coruscant map, if you still need something specific let me know. :thumbs:
Thank you very much Ace. This means a lot for me. When talking about specific things I need there are some. Are any turrets included in this map? Like the Gun turret, or AA turret? Just curious; I wouldn't mind making them but it would be good to know if BF3 turrets can be used as well.
There was 3 types of turrets on the map, one like you have now that is small and kind of round and then one that's like big huge mini gun attached to a rotating chair and then a AA turret, i'm working on converting them all atm and will be posting them on my thread.

But the CIS use the same turrets as the republic so there is that.
AceMastermind
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AceMastermind »

Added a link at the bottom of the first post for the remaining 14 textures that go with the cor_outside rax model.