Gistech's DLT-19

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

giftheck
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Gistech's DLT-19

Post by giftheck »

Here's my DLT-19 mesh. I made this by modifying the stock Imperial E11S Sniper rifle. I wasn't going for "ultra HD" or "hyper accurate" but a more "classic Battlefront" feel, though this weapon is higher-poly than the stock FPS model for the weapon I based it off.

The meshes are either modified stock or made from scratch. Most of the texture is stock (the barrel texture is modified from the Rebel sniper rifle) though I did need to borrow one or two pieces from the official press release picture of the DLT-19.

Here's a screenshot:
Hidden/Spoiler:
DOWNLOAD

Credits:
-Pandemic studios for the base model and texture
-EA/DICE for the idea and the official still I borrowed some minor texture parts from.

You can modify this model if you wish, to add scopes, remove parts, or give it a HD texture.

My next project is the DLT-20A and recreating the A280C. Both of those share a scope so it shouldn't be difficult once I have the DLT-20A's scope modelled. The DLT-20A will be based off the Rebel Sniper Rifle, which is again very similar in shape to the DLT-20A, like the E11S was similar in shape to the DLT-19.
Delta-1035
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: TOR GCWII GCW1035 BF1035
xbox live or psn: Johnny_Sciroppo

Re: Gistech's DLT-19

Post by Delta-1035 »

Oh yeah, this is by far my favourite, I just love how cool it looks. Thanks a lot for making and releasing these guns!
Mefutaku
Private Third Class
Projects :: Powered Stock Sides Mod.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Gistech's DLT-19

Post by Mefutaku »

Well done! Been looking for a more accurate msh of the DLT-19 and 20A. Thank you very much!