Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Private Third Class
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Spain
Projects :: Improved Sides mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Javitolo98 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:49 pm

MyterioGvmer wrote:can you make snowtrooper luke?


Of course

Recruit Womprat Killer
User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 11:31 pm
Location: Kentucky, USA
Projects :: Naboo- Mountain City [Working title]
Games I'm Playing :: All teh BFs

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Calrissian97 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:57 am

These look great! Great job on all of these. Looking forward to that Clone Wars Anakin down the line. :D

Corporal
User avatar
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:55 pm
Location: In the Mid Rim of the galaxy
Projects :: Battlefront Last Hope
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Delta327 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:04 am

theirs a problen with lukes leg when i used the bespin skin

Private Third Class
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Spain
Projects :: Improved Sides mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Javitolo98 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:18 pm

Delta327 wrote:theirs a problen with lukes leg when i used the bespin skin


Ok I will see it and fix it

Recruit Womprat Killer
User avatar
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:44 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby DeputyDropshot » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:17 pm

Hey, would it be possible to make an Anakin skin that uses the 2003 Obi-Wan clone armor? It never showed him wearing it in the series but I like to think he would have on the big campaigns like Obi-Wan.

Private Third Class
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Spain
Projects :: Improved Sides mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Javitolo98 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:24 am

DeputyDropshot wrote:Hey, would it be possible to make an Anakin skin that uses the 2003 Obi-Wan clone armor? It never showed him wearing it in the series but I like to think he would have on the big campaigns like Obi-Wan.


I will think about that

Recruit Womprat Killer
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:36 pm
Location: Chile
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWB2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Salva2 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 pm

Can you make a Luke of Episode 6?

Private Third Class
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Spain
Projects :: Improved Sides mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Javitolo98 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:48 pm

Salva2 wrote:Can you make a Luke of Episode 6?


Yes,I have to return with this thread,I have the body but in this page we cant use heads from force arena,I have to find another and acurate head

Droid Pilot Assassin
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:58 pm
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby ggctuk » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Javitolo98 wrote:
Salva2 wrote:Can you make a Luke of Episode 6?


Yes,I have to return with this thread,I have the body but in this page we cant use heads from force arena,I have to find another and acurate head


What about the one from the Wii version of The Force Unleashed? That one was pretty accurate IIRC.

Private Third Class
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Spain
Projects :: Improved Sides mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Javitolo98 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:10 am

ggctuk wrote:
Javitolo98 wrote:
Salva2 wrote:Can you make a Luke of Episode 6?


Yes,I have to return with this thread,I have the body but in this page we cant use heads from force arena,I have to find another and acurate head


What about the one from the Wii version of The Force Unleashed? That one was pretty accurate IIRC.


Yes,I can use it now that I extracted it,the problem is that I don't know how to make some hair parts invisible

Private Third Class
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Spain
Projects :: Improved Sides mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Javitolo98 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:59 pm

Here is a test version of Slave Leia, model made by Hapslash for Jedi academy,she uses naboo queen skirt

Image

Image

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sc8ZBH ... sp=sharing

Sith Master
User avatar
Posts: 2623
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:40 am
Location: GDSS Philadelphia
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby RevanSithLord » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:32 pm

Image

Very good port, sir. I always did love Hapslash's work.

Private Third Class
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Spain
Projects :: Improved Sides mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Javitolo98 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:34 pm

RevanSithLord wrote:Image

Very good port, sir. I always did love Hapslash's work.


Thanks

Also I did an attempt to make an Episode V Han Solo,The Head is from TFU wii,the hair and the legs are from the PC version,and he body is by Seven from Jkhub.

Image

Image

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Sb7IG3 ... sp=sharing

Private Third Class
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Spain
Projects :: Improved Sides mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Javitolo98 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Another Luke pack based on rotj,the model is from TFU wii(the hair is from the PC version) and the tunic from JKA made by Toshi

Image

Image

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyxD2n ... sp=sharing

Private
User avatar
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:51 am
Location: Straya
Projects :: Its a Secret
Games I'm Playing :: OG Battlefront II
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby TeeNuggetTa » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:44 am

Could you please make Kylo Ren as you have already made Rey and it would only be fitting to give her an enemy to face. If you don't know where to get the model you can get one off JKHub or the Star Wars Pinball Game which I have the model to. The model can be shared because it is under Disney's Eula.

Please Reply I don't want to be left on a cliffhanger :(

Recruit Womprat Killer
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:36 pm
Location: Chile
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWB2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Salva2 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:27 pm

Javitolo98 wrote:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Another Luke pack based on rotj,the model is from TFU wii(the hair is from the PC version) and the tunic from JKA made by Toshi

Image

Image

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hyxD2n ... sp=sharing


Amazing job!!!!

Private Third Class
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm
Location: Spain
Projects :: Improved Sides mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby Javitolo98 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:57 am

TeeNuggetTa wrote:Could you please make Kylo Ren as you have already made Rey and it would only be fitting to give her an enemy to face. If you don't know where to get the model you can get one off JKHub or the Star Wars Pinball Game which I have the model to. The model can be shared because it is under Disney's Eula.

Please Reply I don't want to be left on a cliffhanger :(



Yes, I'm planing do more sequel trilogy characters .

Private
User avatar
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:51 am
Location: Straya
Projects :: Its a Secret
Games I'm Playing :: OG Battlefront II
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Alternative Hero Costumes Thread

Postby TeeNuggetTa » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:22 am

Thank You

Previous

Return to Released Assets

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests