Rogue One main characters

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Private Recruit
Projects :: TCW Death Watch Side Mod
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Rogue One main characters

Postby Javitolo98 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:11 am

The game Star Wars Force Arena have the complete Rogue One gang with good quality,so I decided port it For everyone that is making a Rogue One mod,at the moment I just ported Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor but I will update this page with the rest of the Rogue One gang,and Krenninck
ScreenShots:
DOWNLOADS:
Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5i8Rk ... sp=sharing
Rogue One gang: coming soon
Krenninck: comming soon
Last edited by Javitolo98 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fleet Commander
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Re: Rogue One main characters

Postby ggctuk » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:21 am

These are on the 'no' list so you might want to consult with admin before posting any more of them: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22562&start=200#p530066

However, you could have ported the Pinball FX versions, because Pinball FX's Star Wars version carries the Disney EULA.

Private Recruit

Postby Javitolo98 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:32 am

ggctuk wrote:These are on the 'no' list so you might want to consult with admin before posting any more of them: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22562&start=200#p530066

However, you could have ported the Pinball FX versions, because Pinball FX's Star Wars version carries the Disney EULA.

I didn't realize about that,I will talk with some moderator ,Download it While it is available,and about the pinball version,If is legal use it I can port it instead.

First Lance Corporal
Games I'm Playing :: SWB2

Postby LitFam » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:14 pm

Thanks

Resistance Leader
Projects :: EVERYWHERE
Games I'm Playing :: Dark Souls + TBOI
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Postby Marth8880 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:52 pm

Javitolo98 wrote:The game Star Wars Force Arena have the complete Rogue One gang with good quality,so I decided port it For everyone that is making a Rogue One mod,at the moment I just ported Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor but I will update this page with the rest of the Rogue One gang,and Krenninck
ScreenShots:
DOWNLOADS:
Jyn Erso and Cassian Andor: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5i8Rk ... sp=sharing
Rogue One gang: coming soon
Krenninck: comming soon

Google Drive isn't a viable image host, bud. ;) Try imgur, postimg, or some other host instead.

Return to Released Assets