DC-15A Blaster Rifle

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

DC-15A Blaster Rifle

Postby ggctuk » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:48 am

I've been meaning to have this uploaded for a little while but just haven't gotten around to it. Here is my DC-15A Blaster Rifle (or if you'd prefer to call it the DC-15C Carbine Rifle)

There's two attachments I've added to this: a scope and an extended/customized clip attachment.

Hidden/Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD

Credits: Pandemic for the mod tools.

Private
Projects :: Powered Stock Sides Mod.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: DC-15A Blaster Rifle

Postby Mefutaku » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:03 pm

As far as the Legends data it should be called the DC-15S Blaster Carbine. DICE and disney screwed things up.

Droid Pilot Assassin
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy

Re: DC-15A Blaster Rifle

Postby ggctuk » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Mefutaku wrote:As far as the Legends data it should be called the DC-15S Blaster Carbine. DICE and disney screwed things up.

Actually... The Clone Wars TV series named it the DC-15A Blaster Rifle, and that was before DICE and Disney. I believe at some point that was confirmed to have been correct (with the long barrel rifle just being the 'DC-15' as previously stated in the AOTC Visual Dictionary). Disney had 0 input on these things as I keep saying: it's all on the Holocron Keepers, who have been there since long before Disney bought LucasFilm.

The only name they've actually screwed up in their games is the A280/A280C.

Return to Released Assets