Ezra Bridger, Agent Kallus, and Sabine Wren

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

kiprobin
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: Trench War
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Ezra Bridger, Agent Kallus, and Sabine Wren

Post by kiprobin »

Here are some player models I got working. Kallus and Sabine are converted from Force Arena, Ezra I made out of Han. Ezra isn't all that great, but I did my best. He also comes with his lighsaber, which has a pistol mode as well. You have to set up the pistol as a secondary weapon so it acts as an alt fire, as for some reason it doesn't work as a primary. I guess the lightsaber has to be the only primary weapon for some reason. Ezra uses all of han's file names as well, as I didn't really see any need to change them. Feel free to edit or use in any way.

Download: https://www.moddb.com/mods/trench-war/a ... abine-wren

Credits:

Lucasarts, Pandemic, Netball Force Arena, Disney for original models and textures

kiprobin for sabine and kallus conversion, and and edits to the han model and the lightsaber
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Re: Ezra Bridger, Agent Kallus, and Sabine Wren

Post by Teancum »

Nice! I had Kallus on my to-do list, but yours is pretty solid. I might have to outright convert Ezra now so we can have the whole Rebels team in HD. Couldn't tell what yours was like from the back.
kiprobin
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: Trench War
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2

Re: Ezra Bridger, Agent Kallus, and Sabine Wren

Post by kiprobin »

I also plan to do Chirrut, Bodhi, and K2 for my next map, so you can take those off your list too if you want; reduce your workload. I'll try Baze as well, but part of the model didn't scale correctly when I converted it to msh, so idk. K2 may also present enveloping problems because the legs are so long and it won't fit the unit template well, and while I could just shorted the legs I have no idea how good that would actually look. Guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it; I'm still new to enveloping and stuff. My Ezra's not great, but I was just really attached to the season 1 appearance, and while mine isn't very good it wasn't nearly as awful as the sabine I had come up with originally haha