strom commando released

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

flippy11

strom commando released

Post by flippy11 »

heres a bf2 version you can use in your maps.has the same weapons as last time except i had to take out the concusion grenades (they made it crash)

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... sets;57664
uttaresh

Can we get this?

Post by uttaresh »

Could you release a copy of this for using in all maps? You know, by changing the SIDE.lvl or whatever. You could use him as a substitute for Sniper class. I mean, after all he does have a sniper rifle, right?

Please, please hurry! I really like the commandos!

Post Script - Is this the Republic Commando? If not, could you make a Republic Commando unit, also?
^darkruler^

Post by ^darkruler^ »

have you pictures of it :?: . if you have can i see them.
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: Can we get this?

Post by Leviathan »

Storm Commandos and Clone Commandos are two different units, utta'... :wink:
By the way, here is a preview of a Storm Commando called in Star Wars Battlefront II :

© flippy11
uttaresh

Ahhhh...

Post by uttaresh »

Ahh... so that's the Storm Commando. Yes, I played with it in BF1. That's great! So, when's a mod of this coming out? Plus, can somebody please make a Clone Commando, like in Republic Commando?
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

RE: Ahhhh...

Post by Leviathan »

So far, only minilogoguy18 has been able to create a brand-new playable character for Star Wars Battlefront II, by opening NeoMarz "Asajj Ventress" model into Autodesk 3DS Max, porting it to Softimage|XSI and export it as a *.MSH file through Pandemic MSH Exporter... However, he has refused to provide any details on the process he has followed to design this player model, as stated in this topic...
So, I don't think creating a "Republic Clone Commando" model is actually possible...
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

There was that sweet Republic Commando that appeared in a few BF1 mod maps (IIRC was mainly a new skin but a completely new weapon was modelled). Who was responsible for that because I would dearly love to see that used again
Astute
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel

Post by Astute »

Curious uttaresh, there were 3 storm commandos made for swbf1(that i know of), which did you play?
-SP-Butters

Post by -SP-Butters »

If yur gonna make the storm commando blue. Make his gun blue too. Or not at all. The picture from where you got it from, the storm commando was in the dark and if he was in the light he would just look normal. (not blue!!!!)

EDIT: hey wats the deal with the 1st warning thing, I as on topic!!!
Last edited by -SP-Butters on Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

If you're going to bump a topic, have a reason. This is your first warning, SPButters.
richard

Post by richard »

I don't really like the color of the commando :(