-_-'s Weapons/Force Powers

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

that would be fun to use and would give villans a fighting chance in Assault.
Since -_- is so busy right now mabey some one else could give it a shot?

Random: Wow. theres so many people that joined after me that have more posts than me....
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

^Destroyer^ wrote:If you could make a red force lightning that throws u away and does some serious damage (haven't thought of a name for it yet) then it would be great, i would love to see that.

^Destroyer^
Do u mean like a "1 hit KO"? (An instant kill)
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

I have als made a bunch of force powers...Force crush(my characters signature attack), force pound, Force peel, Force meteor, Sabre Frisbee(which is really just a spazzed out sabre throw), and many more to come. I will do the red force lightning, too...I'm of he opinion Face is not only busy, but a bit tired of seeing a lot of the same in terms of requests and would like it a lot of you would stop making requests for a while.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Kyross, can u post them? U can send them to -_- and he can post them hereor make a new thread and post them there. Can u also describe them?
Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

This is -_-'s thread not Kyross's so this isnt the place for that, but it would be nice if you could make a thread and post your creations Kyross
EsKiMo

Post by EsKiMo »

has anyone thought of making a force energy ball or something(kindu corny name but w/e)it would take the place of saber throw and would use the force push animation then shoot out a blue ball of force energy. just an idea. :D
Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

Id have too agree with kyross that -_- wants to (correct me if im wrong) cut off all of our heads right now with a nice shiny light saber *Cough* look at -_-'s location under the avitar.
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

You could say I'm filling in for face for a while, although anything I invented myself such as the previously mentoned is not going to be made available for public download ever.
Thrawn

Post by Thrawn »

darn..will you at least make your characters avalible?
(-MOD-)_Stalin

Post by (-MOD-)_Stalin »

@ Thrawn: It seems we have a missunderstanding (Probably my fault for not clarifying). What I was refering to was:

Say Player 1 is the one using "Force Spike"/"Force Beam"/"Energy Beam", and Player 2 is the one targeted by it. Player 1 would loose X stamina/mana/force per second, and Player 2 would loose Y hitpoints per second.

Hopefully that cleared that up.

And another idea: Electric Aura. Basicaly when activated, it would remain on untill switched off (By pressing the force power button again). During that time, the player would be surrounded by a ball of electricity (You could probably use the standard blue 'ball' of electricity that appears on a person hit by Force Lightning, just enlarged). And that would then do X damage per second spent in the 'aura'.

Or you could call it 'Force Aura', and use a different animation for it, such as an almost completely transparent doideka shield or a recolored and brightened 'Damage Reduction' animation.
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

it's okay. I've just been feeling a lot of stress and pressure lately to get time to have fun with modding. Earlier today I had to go somewhere to get something to wear for the grad ceremony I have to attend.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Well, after all this exams and the last days of school it will be fun . No school and doing whatever we please.
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

Thrawn: Anything requested would release, just to clarify I meant stuff I made that wasn't requested may or may not be released. Instead I may take hero requests and make custom heroes for people, although they would have to use models shipped with the assets.

I just figured after 15 pages Face could use a break, and I could use smthin constructiveto do while working out my maps problems. I may reconsider not releasing powers already made. After today he power range available should be something like:

Force Crush
Force Peel
Force Meteor
Shapeshift
Mind trick
Malacia
Thought bomb
Deadly sight
Force crash/storm

I am probably forgetting some though...
PvtParts
Jedi
Jedi

Post by PvtParts »

force peel?

oh my god. ehh. I hope you mean like for tough-skinned oranges.

Post by Guest »

How about force inferno where balls of flame come from every where to a selected opponent :D .

lol its a nice idea.

Off Topic:God i could look at my avaitor all day :wink:
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

Sounds like what the creator of the Mario World mod/map could use as Mario.

Post by Guest »

Yeah :D ,ill give the suggestion to Googie
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

I was right, I did forget force fire/combust, the mechanics of which I am working on still(haven't decided how I want it to look when final).
ARC_Trooper

Post by ARC_Trooper »

Nice...
Force Combust- one of my friends will like that...
(She is a pyromaniac)
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

Isn't everyone, deep down inside?