Princess Leia - ROTJ Slave Girl

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

CarbineImpulse

Princess Leia - ROTJ Slave Girl

Post by CarbineImpulse »

Following on from a previous topic "Female" and the several posts such as:
Or a Padme model.

Or Leia in a slave outfit...
I've done what I can and I bring to you Princess Leia, in her Jabba's Slave Girl outfit. (A real pleasure to work on! :D )

I'm currently working on putting her into a map for you guys.

Let me know what you think of her, if there's anything I need to change or would make her look better or more accurate then just let me know.

*Note* she has been provided with underwear for those nice forward rolls!
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

LOL!! That's great! Cant really make out what's on the eyes though. *changed?*
Epena
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Epena »

My brother (6): "who's that?"

Me: "It's Princess Liea!"

Brother: "Hmm. She doesn't really look liek she used to look"

Lol...

Personally, I think it looks great! lol

Oh, i noticed those bracelts.. odd. But what can you do, right?
CarbineImpulse

Post by CarbineImpulse »

Cant really make out what's on the eyes though
LOL... too much make-up... I'll fix it.
Oh, i noticed those bracelts.. odd. But what can you do, right?
yeah tell me about it. The msh has sleeves so there's not much you can do to it to make it look perfect. I've tried several things to try and improve how they come out but that's about as good as they get. :|
Down_U_Go

Post by Down_U_Go »

chubby :lol:
but ya, nothin u can really do 8)
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life

Post by DeathRow »

I like it, but it looks like shes wearing a skin shirt...
Lord-Bandu

Post by Lord-Bandu »

Hehe . At 1st glance I thought it was a new model :D

she's definatly been pumping iron :)

Nice job.
CarbineImpulse

Post by CarbineImpulse »

At 1st glance I thought it was a new model
yeah, that would have been nice to work on a new one but unfortunately it's just a reskinning of the all_inf_deathstarleia msh.
I'm currently working on putting her into a map for you guys.
I've been (re)thinking... anyone building a map and want to include her? i.e. maybe a jabbas palace "update", tat dune sea, mos eisley or perhaps something totally different that someone's working on. If you leave requests here then I'll be able to see whether or not it's worth waiting until my map is done before unleashing her. If demand is there then I'll set about getting her out earlier.
CovertSniper

Post by CovertSniper »

Put on a few pounds, didn't she? lol :lol:
linkoftoaru

Post by linkoftoaru »

[Removed content]
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : toaru', would you mind avoiding posting obscene comments like the one you formulated earlier, in the future ?
dipstick555

Post by dipstick555 »

Put on a few pounds, didn't she? lol
she dose look fat
Krun

Post by Krun »

Thats because the shirt was textured to look like skin. I think Saturn_V actually made a descent version himself minus the skirt part.
CarbineImpulse

Post by CarbineImpulse »

I think Saturn_V actually made a descent version himself minus the skirt part.
based on the ALL female sniper msh... hence she was wearing a hat in his version. http://www.saturnlabs.net/The_Lab/SGOJTH.html
she dose look fat
even in the 1st pic?? She's just a reskin of the included Leia hero mesh. :(

ah well...

(Carb goes back to preoccupying himself with something else)
Krun

Post by Krun »

Off Topic:
Carb sorry man that wasn't intended as a put down, would be kewl if you and Saturn_V could get together on this one :)
CarbineImpulse

Post by CarbineImpulse »

Off "off topic" LOL :)

No probs Krun it was nice to get something a little more constructive than just her being fat etc... I think it really does highlight the problem that we all face with regards to msh making etc...

Just thought she'd be a nice "background" addition to a jabbas or tatooine map. Still it gave me an excuse to stare at images of Carrie Fisher/princess leia :) not that I need an excuse... mmmmm :)

EDIT: christ I wish I didn't just remember something after clicking "submit"! Anyway... I haven't seen Sat_V around for a bit... I don't know if he's modding something else now or what.
Krun

Post by Krun »

Off Topic:
Hey man I agree and I think a number of people share your fondness :wink: It sounds like were in the same boat no plugin for mod tools and can't (or won't) afford XSI Foundations.
CarbineImpulse

Post by CarbineImpulse »

It sounds like were in the same boat no plugin for mod tools and can't (or won't) afford XSI Foundations
yep definately! I think it holds back some amazing ideas/possibilities etc... with the game. Anyway I guess that's a whole different thread.

As for Leia I guess that's all that can be said. Might as well have the topic locked if an admin's reading. If anyone wants her then PM me. 8) Ta!
$iniSTar

Post by $iniSTar »

Carbine very nice work, and you know of course she wore a pony tail with her hair up in ROTJ, but you did great with your resources- Jennifer Aniston did this costume in a episode of Friends a few year's back with the BUN style hairdo for Ross.
She looked just like your model :amidala:
CarbineImpulse

Post by CarbineImpulse »

Thanks! :) yep trust me I knew about the hair, another prob that couldn't be helped with the msh that I was restricted to.
I saw the Jennifer Aniston/Leia episode of friends as well.. hillarious, you know there are several sites/places where you can actually buy those outfits. Hmmm now how would my wife take it if I bought her one for her birthday? Or mine now I think of it! :) I think that'd be just a little too weird. I'll probably skin some other stuff in the future, I've got something(one) else I'm thinking of doing and also got several maps well underway at present but we'll see how it all goes. Thanks all for the feedback though :)