Droideka88's Skin Pack 2.1-2.4 released

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Ok Jabba. Here's some that anybody should be excited about and really not complain about. Did anyone think aobut them? No.

Sith Twi'Lek. Ok I know there's a minor texture issue with eyes. But then again, who is going to be worried about them?

The Blackhole Stormtrooper based from the Star Wars comics. He has white eyes because of how the comics drew it as. Look at his databank from starwars.com.

Ok I know Penguin has created one like this but ours are different. And come on everyone, I think we expected Pandemic to include a vareity of Magnaguards in Battlefront 2.

This is dreams work people. Creating not a Z-95, but a fun variation of what the first X-Wings could've looked like after the Empire no longer used their ARC-170s.

Who recalls seeing this from Episode 4? Well now you can use them for desert-based maps.

It's Anakin with Sith Eyes! Even Cloaked Anakin had normal eyes.

Probably a majority think this is useless but it's not at all. It's always good to give a game a variation of the types of grenades each side uses and in Battlefront 2, I believe it gets very redudant to always see all 4 sides throw the same gray grenades. Well now, here's one for the CIS. A grenade kind of based on the military.

Meant for the 501st Stormtroopers. And how this idea come up? Play Empire of War and you'll find out yourself.

We've always seen Dooku with normal eyes but why not Sith Eyes?

sawyerdk9

Post by sawyerdk9 »

I think it would've just been better to maybe upload them as jpeg. If someone is going to use them, then they know how to edit sides. If they know how to edit sides then the chances of them having a .tga editor is high. Drodieka, some of your reskins are good. Like the ones above. Maybe like the ones with the sith eyes as being the only thing chaned, those arn't so good. You should start making some new clones rebels, etc. one last thing, you probably shouldn't have said that stuff about RDST. I would have found that offessive if that was dirrected towards me. He was here, like me ,during the good ol' BF1 days, so show him a little respect.

And people just because droideka88 always seems to mention drodieka stuff dosn't mean you should despise him. Give thanks that he is contributing to SWBF2 by making these.
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

Oooh. That Blackhole Stormtrooper of yours just reminded me of something. Would it be allowed to post a screen with the skin that I applied to Raven's Default Jedi Academy Stormtrooper?

Believe me I think it looks pretty good. Only few texture errors, but nothing major to worry about. I love your skins, DD88, and just would like to show you how so well it fit on the model I applied it to. Hope no one considers this to be off-topic, rather to just display skins from this pack (which the topic is about) applied to models within JA. May have been a sort of simple thing I did, but it was well worth it. I will edit my post to show you all.

Edit- I admit, I couldnt do anything about the shines/shaders. But here you all go.
crixuk

Post by crixuk »

Whether people think these skins simple or not,at least Droideka is contributing stuff for people to use.
Some people arent very good or cant skin so its nice that someone has taken the time to let others use this stuff,i say good on you.
JabbaLovesLava
Sith
Sith

Post by JabbaLovesLava »

The sith twi-lek and the ARC-170 skins are nice. However I do get why some people think some skins are pointless :? The anakin with sith eyes is not really worth using. If I'm not mistaken to change a skin you have to reate a whole new rep.lvl and that increases file size by like 8 MB. Besides, when I'm playing as anakin I dont see his eyes, just hisback :D However, the other skins are good :)
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by DeathRow »

Yes I agree, you only see the back of Anakin while playing, but on the spawn unit section screen (Try say that 5 times very fast) you see his eyes. It would of been better if you made his robes darker to make him look more "Sither"(not a word)
Lord-Bandu

Post by Lord-Bandu »

I expected more from some 'senior' GT members. Your all actin like your Photoshop masters ...which you are not. Even if you were Photoshop masters it gives you no right to diss other peoples works.

I agree with Droideka88 ,in that , little details make big differences. Anyone who doesnt think so , lacks attention to detail which for you 'Photoshop masters' should be 1 of your main traits.

Some of his skins may be simple re-colors which are easy to do , 00m-9, but, he makes them himself.

Come on you 'Photoshop masters' .... release your skins.

Droideka88 , good job on the skins and dont let these guys put you off from making more.
2_lowiq_clone

Post by 2_lowiq_clone »

jeez!!! :!: i was about ready to be a referee. I think any skin is worth something because it means someone went throught the trouble of creating what they invisioned that battlefront 2 should have looked like.

keep up the work droideka88!!!