I finished my own Talon skins.

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Droideka88

I finished my own Talon skins.

Post by Droideka88 »

Note: My is completely different from Assasin Clone's Talon and indeed, I was unaware that somebody was approaching what I was interested in.

From my viewpoint, I feel that I did a great making Talon as best as I could. The one thing I can't promise to do is give her the correct clothes for I don't want to make any miscaculated mistakes other people modified their custom Twi'Lek skin.

There are two versions. One has Talon with yellow eyes, the other Sith. If anyone wishes to use, by all means, go ahead.

Regretfully I have a bad feeling I messed up her Sith eyes and therefore, next time I may have to insert Maul's eyes for they have worked for Tyranus and Lord Vader.

sawyerdk9

RE: I finished my own Talon skins.

Post by sawyerdk9 »

crazyness... that one with the "sith eyes" is peering into my brain!
Nice Skins, good job.
Gogie
Modeling Master
Modeling Master
Projects :: Tinkering away with LEGO

Post by Gogie »

Nice, you have some natural skinning talents ^.^
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Thanks guys. Good compliments should out weigh "negative" compliments unlike the last thread I had....

Note: I'm not entirely sure how Talon would appear in the game. I'm guessing she's wearing an apporpriate skirt or maybe shorts since I didn't want to go too extreme. :wink:

And now on to my "Dark" Yoda....it's a request
Last edited by Droideka88 on Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ipodzanyman
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: ME3 Demo

Post by Ipodzanyman »

those are pretty sweet :wink: keep up the good work!
Gogie
Modeling Master
Modeling Master

Post by Gogie »

[Force Persuade] I think you should work on some KOTOR II skins, you are the only one who can make a Darth Sion skin look good!
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Gogie wrote:[Force Persuade] I think you should work on some KOTOR II skins, you are the only one who can make a Darth Sion skin look good!
Well maybe but from my view, I did an awful job making a Pau'an Sith since I'm at the moment... I'm not skillful at blending objects correctly. Yes I've received solutions to this matter but I have little knowledge of KOTOR itself for I have played neither game.
Gogie
Modeling Master
Modeling Master

Post by Gogie »

I have only played KOTOR II but I usually google KOTOR I levels and vehicles, and sometimes characters.
Protector_Pulch

Post by Protector_Pulch »

Are these symbols hand-drawn or some japanese letter ?
Bac-Talan
Captain
Captain

Post by Bac-Talan »

Nice, this one looks pretty good.
My only advice (ok, so two things) is to try and make the markings abit more transparent:
They look like they will conflict with the curves of the model. (I might just be tired though)
Also, In the pic I saw a while back, Talon's shirt didn't leave much unclad skin in the middle regions there.... Try copying a long rextangular bit, pasting it down lower and repeating until you fill the skin. Then just blur/smudge where they intersect.
(and just copy the whole section and paste it for the arm)
The face is neat though, I like the chin area.
Lollilo

Post by Lollilo »

ingame-screenies?
suprem_commander_sniper@y

I`ts COOOOOOOL

Post by suprem_commander_sniper@y »

You really are a good skiner
I don`t care what others say you really are a good skiner :D :D :D
Droideka88

RE: I`ts COOOOOOOL

Post by Droideka88 »

Are these symbols hand-drawn or some japanese letter ?
For some, I used Macromedia to dry exact shapes and for the other symbols I copied them from the comics and then split them up to spread around her skin.
Also, In the pic I saw a while back, Talon's shirt didn't leave much unclad skin in the middle regions there.... Try copying a long rextangular bit, pasting it down lower and repeating until you fill the skin. Then just blur/smudge where they intersect.

I should probably do that but I've got to first read the tutorials. :P
Gogie
Modeling Master
Modeling Master

Post by Gogie »

you should put all your skins in a package and release them as your skin pack!!!
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Gogie wrote:you should put all your skins in a package and release them as your skin pack!!!
Only until I've made more. :wink:

Dude if I put all my "completed" skinn in one pack, it's more of a crate as [GT] Era once said when reviewing my Skin Pack at Filefront.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

I'm really impressed. The only thing I would do is lower the saturation of the red. In-game it will look like she's glowing.
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Teancum wrote:I'm really impressed. The only thing I would do is lower the saturation of the red. In-game it will look like she's glowing.
Out of curiosity why does the game do that?
Gogie
Modeling Master
Modeling Master

Post by Gogie »

Because the original skin was of darker tone?, you could always see if there is any transparent layers (that helps me get rid of glow in the sky, not sure if it works on skins).

If u want ill post a few in game shots of your new skin so you can see what it looks like.

BTW, do you own BFII droideka? because I have never seen you online, however I am a big fan of your skinnings.

and one more thing. The email you sent me for the Shyguy skin. the picture didnt show up, it looks like a little grey box. could you resend it please.
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Because the original skin was of darker tone?, you could always see if there is any transparent layers (that helps me get rid of glow in the sky, not sure if it works on skins).
Fortunately I have many layers of Talon so that problem will be taken care of eventually...
If u want ill post a few in game shots of your new skin so you can see what it looks like.
I'm still a droideka rookie with the mod tools, so that would be nice. :)

Hopefully she's wearing shorts despite if she didn't wear them in the comics.
BTW, do you own BFII droideka? because I have never seen you online, however I am a big fan of your skinnings.
Say what? :shock: I usually am in the GT server consisting with custom maps.

Yes I own BF2.
and one more thing. The email you sent me for the Shyguy skin. the picture didnt show up, it looks like a little grey box. could you resend it please.
Yeah sure. Was it JPEG or TGA?

Way Off-Topic: Gogie do you remember playing Yoshi's Story? There were different variations of Shy Guys so would it fine if I can send you more than one Shy Guy skin privately? I will be using the original Star Wars skin that I shall not name...
Gogie
Modeling Master
Modeling Master

Post by Gogie »

I havent played yoshi's story, and just send me the skin as a .jpg.

lol Ill post some screenies of your droidy thingys. I never see you on GT tho... I wanna boom headshot you.