I finished my own Talon skins.

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Linus

Post by Linus »

Droideka88, texture number 2 in your first post in this thread is... Awesome. :shock: In-game screenies, please? ;)

- Linus
Fiminopter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Fiminopter »

Just curious, but, who is Talon?
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Fiminopter wrote:Just curious, but, who is Talon?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Talon

Off-topic: Since it appears that I "glowed" Talon's eyes as if she was in pure rage, does anyone think Pandemic's Sith eyes (with Maul and Sidious) need more "glow" or "color"?
Gogie
Modeling Master
Modeling Master
Projects :: Tinkering away with LEGO

Post by Gogie »

I think the Talon picture on the wiki site looks good, you should make yours with a bikini...

your skin is good, droideka what painting program are you using?
Droideka88

Post by Droideka88 »

Gogie wrote:I think the Talon picture on the wiki site looks good, you should make yours with a bikini...

your skin is good, droideka what painting program are you using?
Adobe Photoshop 7.0

If made a biniki for Talon...let's just say it would end up with the same result with Penguin's Twi Lek called "Nina". Do you recall playing Tatooine Valley?

BTW, I sent you a PM regarding those other skins....
{Hunter}.Rik-Jinn

Post by {Hunter}.Rik-Jinn »

Hey, Great skin ! but could you <just asking> get some more ANGER in her face just like Darth Maul has because, you know she must be ANGRY now she kinda looks like a red female twi'lek slave with tatoes <also cool> but not really sithlike <exspecialy not her way> just saying you know. Any way I like the skins now as well !! Nice Job !