Dragon93 Skinpack

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Foo4Everlong

Post by Foo4Everlong »

Dragon93, I was wondering if it wasn't too much trouble if you could send me the same exact file that you are sending to Captnpopnfreash???? I would love to have the 9th Assault Corps (white and grey) inserted into my maps as well, I just have a terrible time understanding how to actually do it myself. And again if this isn't too much trouble, if you could do the same thing with the 7th Sky Corps (green and white). And if you can't do the 7th then don't worry about it at all as the most important one that I want is the 9th Assault Corps. Thanks so very much in advance. I love your work, it looks awesome! Anyways, here is my email if you want to send it that way. If there is a way you'd rather use let me know and I will give you the info. Thanks again. Later

ryanj4@comcast.net
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Dragon93 »

ֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱ
i was going to e-mail the lvl files to you but it was kind of big, so i uploaded it, you can download the lvl files with the 9th Assault Skins here.
The 7th Sky Corps skins and 9th Assault Corps are in the TEC2 mod, should i upload the version 1.2, all the republic TGA's i could find in the msh folder have been sharpened.
ֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱ
- Dragon93
Captnpopnfreash

Post by Captnpopnfreash »

Thanks alot for putting the skins ingame dragon93

Much appreciated :D
WNxHarkonnen

Post by WNxHarkonnen »

Can I please request the same be done for the 22nd Spearhead Division. I ask because I've been at it since oh, about 8:00 am trying to get it to work it, its not 1 pm and no luck, If you cant or if its to much of an inconvience or if this post is wrong in some way please tell me and Ill just drop it.
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

Sure ill do it, i might not be able to add the medic though, but i could replace the engineer model with a ep3 trooper model with medic skin if you want me to.
Or if you are going to become or already are a mapper, i could put them in a new side then you would be able to use the medic, by editing your maps Lua file.
- Dragon93
WNxHarkonnen

Post by WNxHarkonnen »

I plan on becoming a mapper, but right now, my knowledgeis minimal, Im still trying to figure out, and I'd rather learn then have it handed to me, but for playtime, Id rather you just uploaded the .lvl, if you could please.[Meaning the repshell and the rep with the basic 4, no reskin of the engi to medic, if you could change the jet to medic, then if you could please, but otherwise]

And if your gonna emailt o me, my Email is the.pwnage.nirvash@gmail.com
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

You can get the 22nd Spearhead Division ready lvls ,from here.
- Dragon93
WNxHarkonnen

Post by WNxHarkonnen »

Thank you! Thank you very much. Awesome, thank you very much!
Blasphemy
Private

Post by Blasphemy »

Downloading, great skins I'll probably use them in one of my future maps.
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

My second skinpack has arrived on Filefront.

Here is the Link on Star Wars Battlefront Files.

And Here is the Readme:
Dragon93's Skinpack 2

Information:

This is my second skin pack, it includes skins that i either didn't
release in my last pack or i have made since then.

This pack includes:

75th Armoured Division - Reskin of all republic troops. - Forest

646th Assault Corps - Reskin of all republic troops. - Swamp

Shadow Trooper - Reskin of republic trooper. - Covert Ops.
ImageImage

Reinforced Armour - Reskin of republic trooper. - Heavy Assault

Republic Sand Trooper - Reskin of republic trooper and sniper. - Desert
Kuat Skins - Reskins of some troops. - Urban

Extra Install Help

Go here -

To find out how to put use the same model for other textures.

Go here -

To find out how to get the skin ingame.

Credits

Thanks to all the Gametoast community for there support, and
complements that kept me making skins.

If you have any ideas or problems, you can e-mail me or send
me a PM on gametoast. If you want to use these skins in a map
or mod please tell me you are using them and put me in the credits.
Please do not upload these to other sites without my permission.

E-mail: drachegeist@btonnect.com
Hope you like them.

- Dragon93
Pereza0

Post by Pereza0 »

Are your skins goig to be used at Kuat? Hope they are....
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

I don't know, would be cool if they were.
- Dragon93