Dragon93 Skinpack

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Dragon93 Skinpack

Post by Dragon93 »

ֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱ
Sorry, for not telling everyone earlier, i just forgot about you :roll: .
Ive released a skin pack with most of my work, from my Lava Troopers to my snow trooper. I will release another one later, with newer work and stuff i have made for maps (when the maps are released).

Here is the Link on Star Wars Battlefront Files.

And Here is the Readme:
Dragon93's Skinpack

This is a pack of all most all of my skins, but not all of them, i am
releasing these for anyone to use in their maps or mods.
I hope you like them all.

Information:

This pack includes:

Lava Troops - Reskin of all republic troops.
ImageImage

7th Sky Corps - Reskin of republic trooper.

9th Assault Corps - Reskin of republic trooper.

Grapple Droid - Reskin of CIS super battle droid.

5th Fleet Security - Reskin of republic trooper.

91st Recon Corps - 2 Reskins of republic trooper.

Clone Snow Trooper - Reskins of Clone Commander to take place
of all republic troops.

22nd Spearhead Division - Reskin of all republic troops, plus a medic.
ImageImageImage
Extra Install Help

Go here -

To find out how to put use the same model for other textures.

Go here -

To find out how to get the skin ingame.

Credits

Thanks to all the Gametoast community for there support, and
complements that kept me making skins.

If you have any ideas or problems, you can e-mail me or send
me a PM on gametoast. If you want to use these skins in a map
or mod please tell me you are using them and put me in the credits.
Please do not upload these to other sites without my permission.

E-mail: drachegeist@btonnect.com
Enjoy.

ֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱֱ
- Dragon93
Razgriz

RE: Dragon93 Skinpack

Post by Razgriz »

Hey Thanks Dragon93 these will be usefull for the film!
Hawksolo

RE: Dragon93 Skinpack

Post by Hawksolo »

The Commander Neyo and 91st Trooper are done wrong... The symbol is only Once on the Helmet on the top Left, and theres only one Logo on the left outside bicep plate. As well same goes for the Quad Plate, left outside only. Andthen to logo big dead center of his Chest Plate. I have a Studio Model if you dont believe me ;)

Other than that those skins are impressive! I might just ask to use a few in the map I am making...
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

Dragon, lower your avatar size. (Cant go past 200.)
Bac-Talan
Captain
Captain

Post by Bac-Talan »

Hmm, pretty impressive. I esspecially like 7th sky corp and the grapple droid.
The rest are pretty good too although the "22nd Spearhead Division" is just the 501st with the colors inverted :P
GuitarMan
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Post by GuitarMan »

@HawkSolo: the reason that the 91st are innacurate is because they way the skins are layed out to make the size (not the file size but the actually size of the skin) of the skins smaller is to make only one half of the body. So what you do to one side will happen to the other. It is possible to make them more accurate but it would be really hard.
Dohnutt
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Dohnutt »

GuitarMan wrote:It is possible to make them more accurate but it would be really hard.
Actually, I don't think it is possible :?

Anyways, Dragon, very nice skins! I especially like the grapple droid :) Shinyyyyy.
Hawksolo

Post by Hawksolo »

GuitarMan wrote:@HawkSolo: the reason that the 91st are innacurate is because they way the skins are layed out to make the size (not the file size but the actually size of the skin) of the skins smaller is to make only one half of the body. So what you do to one side will happen to the other. It is possible to make them more accurate but it would be really hard.
I see... Sorry then. And yes Dognutt you could always skin an XSI model I would think.
Hebes24
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Hebes24 »

thanks Dragon! I love these skins and waned most of them (even though I already have the Lava Troops). :D
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

:D :D :P , i really like to now that everyone likes my work, is anyone thinking about using the skins?
-_- ive changed my avatar now, and has the rules changed or something like that, because ive had the other avatar for months and no one said anything.
- Dragon93
]v[

Post by ]v[ »

DOMO (Thanks) Dragon93, I enjoy your skins with my +123 mod's "OverrideTexture" function. and try it once...
-_-
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by -_- »

@Dragon93 - I dont look around some forums as much as others, so I didnt see it.
Razgriz

Post by Razgriz »

My favorite is the 22nd spearhead division. Thank again for these great skins!
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

Thanks Razgriz, I'm quite proud of those skins since they where my first custom skins that actually took some time to make, unlike the lava troopers.
Bac-Talan wrote: The rest are pretty good too although the "22nd Spearhead Division" is just the 501st with the colors inverted :P
That's true but it was harder than it seems, i added layers of other stuff to change the texture etc. and also when you just invert the colours you get bluish, neon bits, so i had to fix that.
- Dragon93
Foo4Everlong

Post by Foo4Everlong »

Just curious, out of all the Commander Neyo versions that I have seen skinned here as well as other modded sites, I have noticed that the symbols on Commander Neyo seem to look incorrect. On one side of the symbol there is a half circle cut out and on the other side it should look exactly the same instead of a straight line. Here is a pic of what I mean. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... r_Neyo.jpg
Is it impossible to make the other side identicle to the side with the little half circle in it? Just curious. Is there a mirror issue? Anyways, no big deal, just wondering why different. Later
Captnpopnfreash

Post by Captnpopnfreash »

Ok so for the past 2 hours I've been vigorously working on trying to get the 9th Assault Corps in game and so far no luck, I've tired using Dragon93's link to get skins ingame with mod tools but alas no such luck :cry:

not sure if this is unallowed or not but could someone please send me the .lvl file of the 9th assult corps or something?
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

Foo4Everlong, that was just a mistake, i made the logo because the one i had was a bad quality JPEG, i just forgot to put the indent on both sides.
Captnpopnfreash, i could do that for you, but what do you want, do you want a lvl that replaces the rep.lvl or do you want a new side, that makes all the troops use the ep3 trooper model and makes them look like the 9th Assault Corps, then i would send you 9th.lvl, then you could make your maps use it through the lua.
Also how would i send it? Xfire, E-mail etc.
- Dragon93
Captnpopnfreash

a lvl that replaces the rep.lvl would be perfect!

you can send it to my email pkniper@gmail.com

thank you so much!!! :D
Dragon93
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by Dragon93 »

So do you want it to just change the ep3 trooper skin, or do you want it to change all the troops to use the ep3 trooper model with the 9th Assault Corps skin?
- Dragon93
Captnpopnfreash

just the ep3 trooper skin

gotta have some diversity among the ranks you know lol