White Clones

Releasing the source files for your mod or map? Post em' here. (Applies to both SWBF1 & SWBF2)

Moderator: Moderators

Hero_Unit
Private First Class

White Clones

Post by Hero_Unit »

I've compiled a white clone trooper side mod.
Download link here.
Note: It can be used in both MP with people who do not have it, and with maps using custom sides.
SBF_Dann_Boeing
Groove Walrus
Groove Walrus
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: White Clones

Post by SBF_Dann_Boeing »

um...arn't clone troopers already white?
Hero_Unit
Private First Class

Post by Hero_Unit »

Yes, however this removes the blue from the default game's clones.
phazon_elite
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: I'm sorry Link, I can't give the location. Come back when you're a little...mmmh...RICHER!

Post by phazon_elite »

Lol nice for a small mod. I have a Utapau trooper skin (212th Legion, right? Skin made by, uh, DFYX, if that's how it's spelled...) that's for online to make it fun. Did you make the skin? Or was it made by said person?

Off Topic: I also heard someone attempted to make things like these for clans. That would be cool...

- EP-000782
FOOLIS
Jedi
Jedi

Post by FOOLIS »

so it is the 41st legion??
Hero_Unit
Private First Class

Re: RE: White Clones

Post by Hero_Unit »

phazon_elite wrote:Lol nice for a small mod. I have a Utapau trooper skin (212th Legion, right? Skin made by, uh, DFYX, if that's how it's spelled...) that's for online to make it fun. Did you make the skin? Or was it made by said person?

Off Topic: I also heard someone attempted to make things like these for clans. That would be cool...

- EP-000782
I forgot who made the clean white clone(I know it wasn't DFYX, as his lacked the breathing vents(For lack of a better word.)), but I think Commander_Keller made the other clones.(Not counting the commander class, the jettrooper's pack and the pilot, which were made by me.)
Off-Topic: It's 212nd. :P
No, these are the legion-less clones.
Talibanman

RE: Re: RE: White Clones

Post by Talibanman »

Well, mine were used for the conversion pack. :P
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

Hero_Unit wrote:I forgot who made the clean white clone(I know it wasn't DFYX, as his lacked the breathing vents(For lack of a better word.)), but I think Commander_Keller made the other clones.(Not counting the commander class, the jettrooper's pack and the pilot, which were made by me.)
Off-Topic: It's 212nd. :P
C-26 was the one who made the 212th skins. Nobody ever gives him credit. Poor guy. Then again, he hasn't been around for well over a year.

Also, 212th is correct.
No, these are the legion-less clones.
Technically the 41st did have plain white armor. They only adopted the camo armor when they were sent to Kashyyyk. So I suppose you could say these are actually 41st skins.
Hero_Unit
Private First Class

Post by Hero_Unit »

Also, 212th is correct.
Oh, sorry.
Technically the 41st did have plain white armor. They only adopted the camo armor when they were sent to Kashyyyk. So I suppose you could say these are actually 41st skins.
The 41st had gray on their armor, as seen here.
{WRL}Bly

Post by {WRL}Bly »

If you look below the picture it says The 41st in their common armor before leaving for Kaskyyyk. They were the clones in green armor that fought with Yoda on Kashyyyk.
Hero_Unit
Private First Class

Post by Hero_Unit »

I know, I was saying they had gray on their reg armor, not their camo versions.