Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" DLC

Anything Steam or Source related! Show your off your SDK work, mods, etc here, found a fun SourceMod? Post about it here as well!

Moderator: Moderators

Fingerfood
Sith
Sith

Re: Left 4 Dead "The Sacrifice" DLC

Post by Fingerfood »

ANDEWEGET wrote:Bought the 66% off version, too. I actually wanted to buy it last week but didnt, saved 19€.
It does download for me, but it has an average speed of 20 kB/s... Letting this dl over the night.
Maybe we can get together and play a few games this weekend?
As shown in the past, it was pretty hit and miss getting people to play, and that was when more people were playing it. When I tried a couple months ago to get something going, the only person who showed up was Xavious. You never know though. We can always try. :P

Oh, and I loved The Sacrifice. I have only tried it for L4D1, but it was insanely awesome.
Lozza
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Games I'm Playing :: STALKER - TDU2

Post by Lozza »

Fingerfood wrote:
ANDEWEGET wrote:Bought the 66% off version, too. I actually wanted to buy it last week but didnt, saved 19€.
It does download for me, but it has an average speed of 20 kB/s... Letting this dl over the night.
Maybe we can get together and play a few games this weekend?
As shown in the past, it was pretty hit and miss getting people to play, and that was when more people were playing it. When I tried a couple months ago to get something going, the only person who showed up was Xavious. You never know though. We can always try. :P

Oh, and I loved The Sacrifice. I have only tried it for L4D1, but it was insanely awesome.
Yeah its good, but I got the 'australian crap' version.
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by DeathRow »

Lozza wrote: Yeah its good, but I got the 'australian crap' version.
Ouch, should have gotten a friend to gift it for you.. that's what I did and my version has all the gore.
Lozza
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Games I'm Playing :: STALKER - TDU2

Post by Lozza »

DeathRow wrote:
Lozza wrote: Yeah its good, but I got the 'australian crap' version.
Ouch, should have gotten a friend to gift it for you.. that's what I did and my version has all the gore.
So really I payed money for crap, they let everything else through but left 4 dead and l4d2 without gore is really boring and dull. I mean the zombies dont even catch fire and their bodies vanish after a bullet. I did that steam edit to get the gore back but it doesn't save your campaign or achievements. Ah well.