Team Fortress 2 Über Update

Anything Steam or Source related! Show your off your SDK work, mods, etc here, found a fun SourceMod? Post about it here as well!

Moderator: Moderators

Moving_Target
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Re: Team Fortress 2 Über Update

Post by Moving_Target »

Nihillo wrote:
Moving_Target wrote:Proof of Purchase is kinda disappointing. When will Valve give some actually cool for those who've been with tf2 for so long? Minus the primevil warrior and grizzled vet. I got Soldier of Fortune.
Well, to quote the TF2 Wiki:
The hat itself is from the TF2 Beta that was leaked in 2003 with Half-Life 2's beta. It was worn by the Commando class, what seemed to be the Soldier class at the time. The character design can be found in the artwork section of the TF2 official website in the concept art section. There is also video of the beta in action that was the code pieced together by Team GabeN.
So it is a very, very, very old-school hat. :P

Edit: the Quick Fix is broken, an Ubercharged Scout rush is ridiculously overpowered.
Haha, I read that after my post too. It's a cool nod to the past, but it's not my tastes. I'll leave it at that.

Haha really? Awesome. I"m ok with that. I'm guessing lots more people will get the 3 kills as ubered scout? If so I'm game. I came close one time getting it. I was like 2 pistol shots short before it cut out.