Terraria

Anything Steam or Source related! Show your off your SDK work, mods, etc here, found a fun SourceMod? Post about it here as well!

Moderator: Moderators

GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Terraria

Post by GangsterJawa »

So this game was introduced to me by the inimitable Tobuscus and his YouTube playthroughs, and since it's on sale until 1 PST Thursday, I caved, sucker to Steam sales as I am, and all my facebook friends know. Anywhoodle, it plays a bit like Minecraft, with a slightly larger focus on adventure and exploration as opposed to mining and crafting, although obviously there are large elements of both in both games. It is a sidescroller, as opposed to 3D, and still has the indie graphics typical of those sorts of games. Personally, I think it's loads of fun, and I'd highly recommend checking it out if you're interested. Sale ends tomorrow, so buy it TODAY! [/TV pitchman voice]
commander501stappo
Jedi
Jedi
Games I'm Playing :: Skyrim BF4 KSP CIV V
xbox live or psn: DarthAppo

Re: Terraria

Post by commander501stappo »

I've been planning on buying it for a long time now, but I just hasn't got to it. I'll probobly buy it today because of the sale thought.
yukisuna
Rebel Sergeant
Rebel Sergeant
Projects :: My new PC hates the Mod Tools
Games I'm Playing :: See Interests
xbox live or psn: Samura Yukisuna
Location: Stuck in a place full of happy happiness known as Steam.

Post by yukisuna »

I've been playing it since the Day it came out, it would be fun to try it out with someone from Gametoast!
My Steam Username is yukisuna, it would be nice if you would add me to your Friends list! :)
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

yukisuna wrote:I've been playing it since the Day it came out, it would be fun to try it out with someone from Gametoast!
My Steam Username is yukisuna, it would be nice if you would add me to your Friends list! :)
Sure thing!

Man, I haven't seen you around in a while, where you been?