SWBF_Coruscant

Anything Steam or Source related! Show your off your SDK work, mods, etc here, found a fun SourceMod? Post about it here as well!

Moderator: Moderators

G.o.d.W.a.n.A.
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

SWBF_Coruscant

Post by G.o.d.W.a.n.A. »

hello :)

i know its not realy looks like a steamgames topic but read this and u will know what i mean.

im working on map in my free time, and it almost done. just a few thing missing (models and textures). i would like to puplish into counter-strike:source and half-life2: deathmatch and day of defeat source too. and im thinkink on a goldsource version too.

(here is the devloper versions preview)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfxqVf9-xBI

so im basicly working on the coruscant from the battlefront 2 with that games gamemodes like conquest, 2-flag ctf/ 1flag ctf/ deathmatch. but i would like an envirovement like the clone wars series :) it still have the random music player what has a few song from the original and the new series too but im not worked on the gammeodes yet

screens:
Hidden/Spoiler:

if someone interested and would like the dev version then send a pm and i can give a beta.

and there is an open question: all round should have gammode chooser or only in the first round?