Rev up that Halloween TF2 hype

Anything Steam or Source related! Show your off your SDK work, mods, etc here, found a fun SourceMod? Post about it here as well!

Moderator: Moderators

Moving_Target
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Rev up that Halloween TF2 hype

Post by Moving_Target »

tf2.com has a new blog post about getting your workshop items in before the 1st to get a chance to be in the game for the Halloween update.

I love the Halloween updates and can't wait to see what Valve has in store for us.

Also the blog post is hilariously written.
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Re: Rev up that Halloween TF2 hype

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

I'm hyped, but last year's wasn't as impressive to me. Then again, it was hard to beat Mann Manor.
Moving_Target
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by Moving_Target »

Story-wise it was great. Gameplay wise it was ok. Just something about MM and HHH was perfect.
Nihillo
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by Nihillo »

I have a theory (based on pure speculation): this year's TF2 halloween update will be related to Mann vs Machine, we will get new maps, the bots will be dressed up as zombies and other such clichéd stuff, and we will see some new additions to the game-mode, such as Engineer bots and much needed new upgrades (Sentry Gun ammo capacity...).

I think that would be fun, and new upgrades would help add more variety to how people play MvM, because right now it's somewhat stale (Medic can only use the kritzkrieg because every other medigun is easily replaceable by a canteen, the Scout's pistol is useless, etc)
Moving_Target
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by Moving_Target »

I'll listen to your speculation and agree with it. Very high chance it'll be MvM supported. I think maybe a premade in Halloween theme community map might get added to have a different mode other than MvM.