DOTA 2

Anything Steam or Source related! Show your off your SDK work, mods, etc here, found a fun SourceMod? Post about it here as well!

Moderator: Moderators

ANDEWEGET
Ancient Force
Ancient Force

DOTA 2

Post by ANDEWEGET »

Just wanted to know if anyone's in the beta? I'm really enjoying it although it consumes quite some time until you(at least I) know how to play decently.
I played about half an hour of Dota years ago, Valve have added a lot of cool stuff to the base Dota game. Small things like hero banter(for example between Lina and CLinkz) which are quite entertaining most of the time really show the Valve sign.
If anyone is in the beta, I have some items to trade if anyone wants them.
RogueKnight
Space Ranger
Projects :: Life. Work.
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: DOTA 2

Post by RogueKnight »

I'm in the beta, but I've yet to give up League of Legends and make the switch over.
ANDEWEGET
Ancient Force
Ancient Force

Post by ANDEWEGET »

Just because it's Valve I would switch over instantly... :D I never played LoL though.
The only difference I know is that in Dota2 all heroes/game changing things come for free. You can only buy visual stuff like clothing and couriers for money.
BTW, if anyone's really interested, I just got an additional invite for Dota2 I can trade over Steam.
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

RogueKnight wrote:I'm in the beta, but I've yet to give up League of Legends and make the switch over.
......I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY GT'ER WHO PLAYED.

Username? Mine's same as here.