wazmol
High General
High General
Projects :: Thinking...
Games I'm Playing :: Black Ops

Re: Battlefront Zero

Post by wazmol »

Only available with the new BF0 maps.

Dual pistols, hey? They have been done before. I will have a go at them. Great idea!!

The Recip Quad Blaster, actually is grey in the cartoon.
jan765
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by jan765 »

wazmol wrote:Only available with the new BF0 maps.

Dual pistols, hey? They have been done before. I will have a go at them. Great idea!!

The Recip Quad Blaster, actually is grey in the cartoon.

Please read my last comment again! I

Anyways, im just trying to help for improving the improvements you ask us :P I think that this is what some of the models should look like, like your Blue arc trooper with the 4 gunned Machine gun from the screenshots :D

Oh here are photos of the Blue ARC Machine gunner, he would be the guy on the left ^^
http://slimak.gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika ... /cwv2b.jpg
I am sorry, i dont know how to embed, and the Upload Attachment wont work... egh..

Here is the Dual pistol Arc Captain ^^( Keep in mind the 2 pistols on his Holsters :D)
http://www.freewebs.com/empirelovers/Cl ... -5copy.jpg
wazmol
High General
High General

Post by wazmol »

To be honest, i would like to keep the green colour, just a different shade of green.

Thanks for the reference pics.
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR

Post by MandeRek »

Ladies and Gentlemen..

Let me say this to you: You all have no freaking idea how big, new, suprising, canon and fun this mod is, and how freaking hard we worked on it.. The last 6, maybe even 7 months.. No.. 7 months ago, I sent wazmol a pm, in the hope he'ld make a map with me, with new jedi.. That's where i started all those jedi. Now, 7 months later, we've got 3 completely finished maps, 3 custom, new vehicles, more than 15 perfect new playermodels, more than 13 weapon models, 4 new effects and 7 new custom anims working. Also 7 new custom speeches are added, for some heroes..

I just want to say.. GT, here we are! You might have not noticed us so much in the past, but we're freaking awesome moddelers, mappers and modders.. What we did.. What we're doing.. What we're still going to do.. Wow!

The most wonderfull thing is, I can't get enough of this! I just finished a completely working A5-R Juggernaut, and I'm off to 3 more vehicles.. We've got 3 wip-maps running, and far more planned..

I really appreciate working with wazzie most.. We really became friends, talking almost every day and showing off our stuff.. We've both became so much better because of each other..

I love you GT, but I love you more Battlefront Zero, and I love you more Wazzie! :D
jan765
Recruit Womprat Killer

Post by jan765 »

Did you release a beta yet? Just asking >_< Im not really good with english but i read that you released a v 0.9? Or you are going to release one for testing so people can report the bugs? If then, an i ask when it iwll be released in your opinion?

Oh! and the Green thing for the Ships, I think it would be better if you can make the color Dark Green with a Shiny effect? :thumbs:

OOOH and wow you guys are really having fun with this!
Well! i want you to know that you have everyone's support and that we would help you to make this mod VERY PERFECT!!!
Just these screenshots makes me want to make a time machine and travel like months later so i dun have to wait such agonizing days for such an excellent mod! :bowdown: You are the gods of modders. I will be waiting and visit this website everyday!
:cpu:
Last edited by jan765 on Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by MandeRek »

The first public release will be 0.9

People will need to report bugs, and after fixing those we'll release v1.0

Then we're off a long time again for 1.9, release, bugs, and 2.0

And so on, till we really want to stop.. Then, all assets, models etc will be released :)
wazmol
High General
High General

Post by wazmol »

Your the man Mande'

@ Jan765, a beta has not been made yet, but the version 0.9 will be at first private beta then some improvements will be made and a public beta will become available. I would say that would be in atleast 2 months.
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

Sounds great. :thumbs: I didn't get to see all the screens (dial-up) but the description was good enough. I was expecting a big project but not this BIG! Keep up the good work, guys!
wazmol
High General
High General

Post by wazmol »

AQT wrote:Sounds great. :thumbs: I didn't get to see all the screens (dial-up) but the description was good enough. I was expecting a big project but not this BIG! Keep up the good work, guys!
You bet we will. Thanks aswell man.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

Well fellas, enjoy the new forum and let me know if you need anything else.

....Up, Up and AWAY! *flies off*
Lord Bardar
Under watchful eyes.

Post by Lord Bardar »

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ThY_F8Z7u08

that should help you with these, to get the right color.

also, your Roron Corobb model could use work, i understand it's like the first time anyone's attempted an Ithorian, but he looks a little too flat. interesting choice of jedi, Corobb and Foul Moudama, as they were two of the three candidates to be featured in a clone wars episode; both lost to Voolvif Monn, the awesome wolf jedi. why not make one of him? he was at Muunilinst.
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by MandeRek »

Dude, he's not a standard ithorian, he's Roron Corobb, and I think he's perfect.. Sorry to sound aggressive but we've worked so hard, and you all don't understand how buggy these new playermodels can be.. Look at his face, how freakin detailed textured.. Sorry his a bit too flat for you Bandar but I'll definetally not change it..

Voolvif Monn is made as well. Only screens are up of finished things, since we make to much to keep WIPs..
Teancum wrote:Well fellas, enjoy the new forum and let me know if you need anything else.

....Up, Up and AWAY! *flies off*
You're the man Tean ;) Some GT-pizza would be nice, but i guess you can't help me with that :P

Thanks a million! :D
ARC_Trooper_phi658
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by ARC_Trooper_phi658 »

OMG, I think I'm dreaming. Is this project for real? I dare say, from your description, it seems like this is the most ambitious of all the SWBF2 projects.

I really like the tri droid, but it is going to need to be in a HUGE map in order for it to not completely decimate the poor Republic clones.

Anyways, good luck to you guys, and I know you don't need more Ideas or anything, but since you guys are pretty good at modeling, are your player models going to include more alien types (besides the Ithorian jedi and the that other one from the clone wars, sorry, I don't know them by name)? I mean, in the shipped game there are only wookies, ewoks, bothons, jawas, tuskens, wampas, gamorreans, acklay, a male zabrak, and a girl twi'lek. (there might be more, but I havn't played in a while).

edit: and whatever yoda's species happens to be.
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by MandeRek »

Lol, thanks for the compliment ARC!
We've got indeed loads of humans.. We also have one Shistavanen (Voolvif), indeed Foul and Roron, and Sev'rance Tann, which is Swchi.. I dunno :P All heroes here, are for maps. So when you're thinking 'why that and that hero?'; they are on a map! This whole project is based on canon, and no, we don't mean Pandemic lvl-models, we mean with side setup etc.. We're just doing the best we can! We needed these heroes, so i moddeled them! If we need another hero, I'll model him too! It all depends on the maps.. And what we want to do :P

I've got some anouncements.. Tann is done, though I'm having a huge error making all heroes crash, and i don't know how to fix it (Mav, Tean, you are my last hopes! :( ) but the next new playermodels of mine will be a Dooku, Yoda and Durge.. I'll do Dooku myself, and Yoda.. I think I'll ask Toshi of JKA modding.. Durge; no offensive, but i didn't like the Convo one..

Also, I started my CR20 Troop Carrier, which will be a command-post flyer, and used on large scale ground maps.. I don't see his purpose in space, since you need skill to get him outside the hangar.. alive! :P
wazmol
High General
High General

Post by wazmol »

Sounds like some great updates there M'

Roron is fine, compared to what he did look like, no offence, but hes head did look like a plank before lol.

I'll further my progress today, with working on Battle over Muunilinst.
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by MandeRek »

Great! I can't wait to add that to my addon folder :P

For maps, BF0 consists:

Finished:
Mygeeto; Hell's Ashes
Tatooine; Mos Gamos
Jabiim; Attack on Shelter Base

WIPs
Geonosis; Arena (almost done)
Battle over Muunilist (space) (almost done)
Muunilist; Harnaidan
Battle of Terra Sool
Jabiim; Confederate Valley

I'm starting a new map after completing Geo as well.. I'll talk to you, wazzie, later about what it is..
Dohnutt
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief

Post by Dohnutt »

Looking pretty sweet, guys :D
wazmol
High General
High General

Post by wazmol »

Update:

Space Muunilinst has fully working locals now;

Astromech Droids for the Republic Acclamator
and
Maintanance B1s for the gun Platforms

Update 2:

Space muunilinsts flyers have now been edited...

There will be V-19s that are drivable in the rep hanger plus V-19 self piloted ships coming from another acclamator.

Same goes for the geonosian fighters for the CIS.
Super_Clone
High General
High General

Re: Battlefront Zero Mod Information

Post by Super_Clone »

I just adore your Robo-Maul model, ive know about Robo Maul for years now and its about time someone made him : ) btw, thes dontreplace any shipped maps so the ones that everyone got will still be online cmmpatable, am i correct, and btw, i suggest giving Robo_Maul to saber resembling his ond one but chopped in halp holding them like Darth Vader's Secret Apprentice does : ) :maulsaber:
redgroupclan
High General
High General
Location: For less cheap gameplay - BF2 v1.1 server "NoEngineersAntiGlitch"

Re: Battlefront Zero Mod Information

Post by redgroupclan »

This IS a wonderous masterpiece! :bowdown: Wish I was 'all-that' with modding, I wanna know what its like to be on a mod team and work on a project like this :P