BF0 Hero List

Discuss the new Battlefront Zer0 mod.

Moderator: Moderators

Sith Master
User avatar
Posts: 2768
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 am
Location: Ghosting around GT
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby MandeRek » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:51 pm

Revan_Malak wrote:Ahsoka needs improvement but everything else looks neat :thumbs:


Haven't you read the other posts of people saying the same? Sorry for being grumpy old M'Rek down here but just look at that first page.. I, honestly, never imagined to have all these heroes ingame, playable for BF2! The only thing i get are posts like:

Code: Select all
[thisthisthisandthis]needs improvement, but the rest looks cool


In the beginning i still saw ..but the rest is cool but now i honestly wonder why people only elaborate on the negative points.. Please, scroll through that first page.. And don't think we don't know what needs improvement.. If we would be so stupid, those models wouldn't be in that first page..

Again, just what I'm thinking, hate me for saying it.. :P

Grumy ol'MandeRek :cpu:

Private Second Class
User avatar
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:17 pm
Location: At the end of the galaxy

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby Revan_Malak » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:39 pm

MandeRek wrote:
Revan_Malak wrote:Ahsoka needs improvement but everything else looks neat :thumbs:


Haven't you read the other posts of people saying the same? Sorry for being grumpy old M'Rek down here but just look at that first page.. I, honestly, never imagined to have all these heroes ingame, playable for BF2! The only thing i get are posts like:

Code: Select all
[thisthisthisandthis]needs improvement, but the rest looks cool


In the beginning i still saw ..but the rest is cool but now i honestly wonder why people only elaborate on the negative points.. Please, scroll through that first page.. And don't think we don't know what needs improvement.. If we would be so stupid, those models wouldn't be in that first page..

Again, just what I'm thinking, hate me for saying it.. :P

Grumy ol'MandeRek :cpu:


lol didn't mean to be negative...on the bright side it indeed LOOKS like Ahsoka :lol:

Gametoast Staff
Posts: 3469
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:23 am

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby AceMastermind » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:30 pm

MandeRek wrote:Haven't you read the other posts of people saying the same? Sorry for being grumpy old M'Rek down here but just look at that first page.. I, honestly, never imagined to have all these heroes ingame, playable for BF2! The only thing i get are posts like:

Code: Select all
[thisthisthisandthis]needs improvement, but the rest looks cool


In the beginning i still saw ..but the rest is cool but now i honestly wonder why people only elaborate on the negative points..

Don't pay the naysayers any attention MandeRek, if someone says "this or that needs improvement" just tell em to compare theirs with yours. :wink:

High General
User avatar
Posts: 895
Joined: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:47 pm
Location: London
Projects :: Thinking...
Games I'm Playing :: Black Ops

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby wazmol » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:52 pm

AceMastermind wrote:
MandeRek wrote:Haven't you read the other posts of people saying the same? Sorry for being grumpy old M'Rek down here but just look at that first page.. I, honestly, never imagined to have all these heroes ingame, playable for BF2! The only thing i get are posts like:

Code: Select all
[thisthisthisandthis]needs improvement, but the rest looks cool


In the beginning i still saw ..but the rest is cool but now i honestly wonder why people only elaborate on the negative points..

Don't pay the naysayers any attention MandeRek, if someone says "this or that needs improvement" just tell em to compare theirs with yours. :wink:


Thanks for the support Ace', i am starting to feel sorry for MandeRek and this is gradually getting on my nerves too. Please, we are strong believers of constructive critisism but c'mon, how about
Code: Select all
That Perfect MandeRek
just for once.

Jedi
User avatar
Posts: 1062
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: RCC Institute of Technology
Games I'm Playing :: SWBFII-ES5-BL2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby RED51 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:59 pm

All your models are perfect MandeRek! Your models make Pandemic's model team weep and cry! :P

Sith Master
User avatar
Posts: 2768
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 am
Location: Ghosting around GT
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby MandeRek » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:12 pm

Ace, Waz, Red.. Thanks :) I guess it's normal for this newer generation, custom models. When i first got at GT a custom side was something special, and a reskinned msh for a new hero.. Man i was drooling on my keyboard! :D I guess i need to skip that part and accept that models are more common now..

Thanks a lot for the nice comments guys :) I'm so happy to know you guys support me, as you've always done :D

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: College

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby Ping » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:28 pm

We're all going to support the BF0 team, since we know how tough a project like this is. I don't know a thing about modding and just by looking at what you've done, any one can see how hard it is.

P.S.: I'm sure MandeRek is going to shed tears of joy after seeing a message like this :wink:

Field Commander
User avatar
Posts: 921
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:43 am
Location: On Your Computer

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby Darth Revan » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:12 pm

Yeh your all awesome after I failed in trying to mod I have a new repected respect for you guys

Hoth Battle Chief
User avatar
Posts: 3520
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:45 pm
Location: A Certain Box Canyon
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby Grev » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:43 pm

Actually, they are all very good! Nice job BF0 Team!

Banned
User avatar
Posts: 4295
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:17 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby Nova Hawk » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:28 pm

Awesome Kit, Koon, and Ashoka models! But I thought you guys were gonna change Plo's lightsaber to blue??

Oh, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Command Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 pm
Location: Norway, Xfire: Fai222

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby fai222 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:13 am

I have told you before, but i just got to tell you again. That Plo Koon model is AWESOME! :plokoon: But still i think he needs some more details on his fingertips and it you look around the neck you will see that a part of his robe looks like it is his skin.
But besides that :thumbs:

Sith Master
User avatar
Posts: 2768
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 am
Location: Ghosting around GT
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby MandeRek » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:37 pm

fai222 wrote:I have told you before, but i just got to tell you again. That Plo Koon model is AWESOME! :plokoon: But still i think he needs some more details on his fingertips and it you look around the neck you will see that a part of his robe looks like it is his skin.
But besides that :thumbs:


Better now? :P

First post.. click?

YES, the saber has been made thicker ;)

Private First Class
User avatar
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:23 am
Location: Deventer, Holland

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby Moonwolf=SotG= » Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:58 pm

Looks great :D
though cyber maul looks a little far-fetched in my opinion, they should leave the dead dead.
btw will ahsoka get her inversed lightsaber *I'm a big fan of Shien*
Great work indeed.

Gametoast Staff
User avatar
Posts: 4965
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:55 pm
Location: SoCal, USA
Projects :: Naboo Selton

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby AQT » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:30 am

Moonwolf=SotG= wrote:though cyber maul looks a little far-fetched in my opinion, they should leave the dead dead.

Well at least he's not canon. :wink:

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: College

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby Ping » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:54 am

Wow! Plo Koon looks very realistic.

Field Commander
User avatar
Posts: 921
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:43 am
Location: On Your Computer

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby Darth Revan » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:02 am

Plo Koons saber looks legendary

Command Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:38 pm
Location: Norway, Xfire: Fai222

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby fai222 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:45 pm

That is much better! Its perfect! I dont think you can do much more now. (besides getting a custom saber hilt) AWESOME!

Captain
User avatar
Posts: 486
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:29 pm
Location: In my own dream world :D

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby lesovikk1 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:54 pm

sorry to be pickey but Ahsoka Tano looks a bit to dogey it looks a bit to draw if you could improve it that would be nice

but if not that doesnt matter as it is your mod :clone:

Private Recruit
User avatar
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:11 am

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby lordt0m » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:20 am

Then a little help. Plo Koon have two sabers. One in the Episode 1. It's yellow. He lost it. And in the Episode 2-3 he has blue.

Command Sergeant Major
User avatar
Posts: 270
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:53 pm
Location: Aw man I can't think of anything creative...

Re: BF0 Custom Heroes

Postby YTGTangerine » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:30 pm

I agree with lessovikk1. Ahsoka looks a little...bulky. Everything else: great.

PreviousNext

Return to Battlefront Zer0

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest