Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Discuss the new Battlefront Zer0 mod.

Moderator: Moderators

Corporal
User avatar
Posts: 146
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:56 pm
Location: Siting at the chair by my computer. I think?

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby Clone Captain » Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Go Here http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Commando_pistol
and I don't care witch one you use.

High General
Posts: 839
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 4

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby B.I.G_Cookie » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:14 pm

Wookiepedia wrote:The commando pistol was a variant of the DC-17


And I think it doesn't matter how the pistol is called.

If you need the d-load link for the models :) : http://files.filefront.com/Doublepistol ... einfo.html

Private
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:15 am

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby Darksniper » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:51 am

Battlefront 0 is just a giant mappack or are they being released seperatly

Master of the Force
User avatar
Posts: 6069
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:05 am
Location: Duckburg, Germany

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby DarthD.U.C.K. » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:58 am

its a giant mappack or better a giant mod

Sith Master
User avatar
Posts: 2767
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 am
Location: Alderaan
Projects :: Battlefront Zero for life..
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby MandeRek » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:09 am

That's basicly it, indeed!

Here's the last (big) problem I'm unable to solve:

http://gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9196&p=311910#p311910

Please help us!

Here's the list so far:

Hidden/Spoiler:
Code: Select all
Battlefront Zero Version 1.2
-
Things fixed/added:

-DC15A has no freezing issue
-E-5 has no freezing issue
-DC17 has no freezing issue
-Z6 has no freezing issue
-DC15 Carbine has no freezing issue
-Wrist weapons have no freezing issues
-Durge is forced in 3rd person
-Most missing sounds fixed
-Blue ordnance laser texture fixed
-Loading screens pop up immediately
-Boz Pity loading screen has been added <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Muunilist is less laggy
-Plo Koon has his original mesh, and bumped skin
-HUD Tags have been improved
-Geonosis Hunt has been removed
-Geonosis Weapon Assault (ZERO Squad Campaign) has been added
-Durge has Jetpack sounds
-R2-D2 has been improved:
   -R2-D2 has Jetpack sounds
   -R2-D2 has Jetpack effect
   -R2-D2 has explosion
   -R2-D2 has chunk
-Mygeeto; Macabre Bridge has been added <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Tri-Droid improved:
   -Tri-Droid has new chunks
   -Tri-Droid has explosion and death anim
   -Tri-Droid has new weapon odf
-AT-AP has been improved
   -AT-AP has new chunks
   -AT-AP has new explosion and death anim
-Captain Fordo, Phase 1 created
-DC15 Carbine possible to use besides a DC-17 (Combi)
-Captain Fordo added to Muunilist; Outer City
-Unit count lowered on Muunilist; Outer City (less laggy)
-Galactic Marine has new skin (Delta-1035's)
-Different Clone Engineers, Medics, Snipers, and some Heavy Assaults, have no more points to unlock
-Jabiim; Shelter Base has been removed
-Saleucami has been added <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Boz Pity has been redone
-Kit Fisto has new animations
-ALL TERRAIN ATTACK POD'S COLLISION IS FIXED (thanks to the knowledge FragMe! gain during animating)
-New DC-17 Hand Blaster model (thanks DarthD.U.C.K.)
-Tips are improved and updated
-Cyber Maul removed from Geo Hero Assault
-Cydon Prax added to Geo Hero Assault
-Cad Bane developed and included
-Cad Bane added to Geo Hero Assault
-Cad Bane added to Myg Hero Assault
-Cad Bane added to Tat Hero Assault

Field Commander
User avatar
Posts: 943
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:17 am

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby YaNkFaN » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:35 am

add in about kashyyyk i will zip up kashyyyk and bzp tonight can i just send you the worlds folders for the maps or do you want everything?

Sith Master
User avatar
Posts: 2767
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 am
Location: Alderaan
Projects :: Battlefront Zero for life..
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby MandeRek » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:03 pm

YaNkFaN wrote:add in about kashyyyk i will zip up kashyyyk and bzp tonight can i just send you the worlds folders for the maps or do you want everything?


The munged world files (bzp.lvl, data\lvlpc\bzp\bzp.lvl) and the scripts, if changed, are all i need :)

I'll add in all info! :D

High General
Posts: 839
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 4

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby B.I.G_Cookie » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:39 pm

MandeRek wrote:That's basicly it, indeed!

Here's the last (big) problem I'm unable to solve:

http://gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9196&p=311910#p311910

Please help us!

Here's the list so far:

Hidden/Spoiler:
Code: Select all
Battlefront Zero Version 1.2
-
Things fixed/added:

-DC15A has no freezing issue
-E-5 has no freezing issue
-DC17 has no freezing issue
-Z6 has no freezing issue
-DC15 Carbine has no freezing issue
-Wrist weapons have no freezing issues
-Durge is forced in 3rd person
-Most missing sounds fixed
-Blue ordnance laser texture fixed
-Loading screens pop up immediately
-Boz Pity loading screen has been added <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Muunilist is less laggy
-Plo Koon has his original mesh, and bumped skin
-HUD Tags have been improved
-Geonosis Hunt has been removed
-Geonosis Weapon Assault (ZERO Squad Campaign) has been added
-Durge has Jetpack sounds
-R2-D2 has been improved:
   -R2-D2 has Jetpack sounds
   -R2-D2 has Jetpack effect
   -R2-D2 has explosion
   -R2-D2 has chunk
-Mygeeto; Macabre Bridge has been added <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Tri-Droid improved:
   -Tri-Droid has new chunks
   -Tri-Droid has explosion and death anim
   -Tri-Droid has new weapon odf
-AT-AP has been improved
   -AT-AP has new chunks
   -AT-AP has new explosion and death anim
-Captain Fordo, Phase 1 created
-DC15 Carbine possible to use besides a DC-17 (Combi)
-Captain Fordo added to Muunilist; Outer City
-Unit count lowered on Muunilist; Outer City (less laggy)
-Galactic Marine has new skin (Delta-1035's)
-Different Clone Engineers, Medics, Snipers, and some Heavy Assaults, have no more points to unlock
-Jabiim; Shelter Base has been removed
-Saleucami has been added <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Boz Pity has been redone
-Kit Fisto has new animations
-ALL TERRAIN ATTACK POD'S COLLISION IS FIXED (thanks to the knowledge FragMe! gain during animating)
-New DC-17 Hand Blaster model (thanks DarthD.U.C.K.)
-Tips are improved and updated
-Cyber Maul removed from Geo Hero Assault
-Cydon Prax added to Geo Hero Assault
-Cad Bane developed and included
-Cad Bane added to Geo Hero Assault
-Cad Bane added to Myg Hero Assault
-Cad Bane added to Tat Hero Assault



So as I can see, you didn't include Mon Calamari, Chrsitophsis and Coruscant yet?! :)

Sith Master
User avatar
Posts: 2767
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 am
Location: Alderaan
Projects :: Battlefront Zero for life..
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby MandeRek » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:48 am

B.I.G_Cookie wrote:
MandeRek wrote:That's basicly it, indeed!

Here's the last (big) problem I'm unable to solve:

http://gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9196&p=311910#p311910

Please help us!

Here's the list so far:

Hidden/Spoiler:
Code: Select all
Battlefront Zero Version 1.2
-
Things fixed/added:

-DC15A has no freezing issue
-E-5 has no freezing issue
-DC17 has no freezing issue
-Z6 has no freezing issue
-DC15 Carbine has no freezing issue
-Wrist weapons have no freezing issues
-Durge is forced in 3rd person
-Most missing sounds fixed
-Blue ordnance laser texture fixed
-Loading screens pop up immediately
-Boz Pity loading screen has been added <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Muunilist is less laggy
-Plo Koon has his original mesh, and bumped skin
-HUD Tags have been improved
-Geonosis Hunt has been removed
-Geonosis Weapon Assault (ZERO Squad Campaign) has been added
-Durge has Jetpack sounds
-R2-D2 has been improved:
   -R2-D2 has Jetpack sounds
   -R2-D2 has Jetpack effect
   -R2-D2 has explosion
   -R2-D2 has chunk
-Mygeeto; Macabre Bridge has been added <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Tri-Droid improved:
   -Tri-Droid has new chunks
   -Tri-Droid has explosion and death anim
   -Tri-Droid has new weapon odf
-AT-AP has been improved
   -AT-AP has new chunks
   -AT-AP has new explosion and death anim
-Captain Fordo, Phase 1 created
-DC15 Carbine possible to use besides a DC-17 (Combi)
-Captain Fordo added to Muunilist; Outer City
-Unit count lowered on Muunilist; Outer City (less laggy)
-Galactic Marine has new skin (Delta-1035's)
-Different Clone Engineers, Medics, Snipers, and some Heavy Assaults, have no more points to unlock
-Jabiim; Shelter Base has been removed
-Saleucami has been added <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Boz Pity has been redone
-Kit Fisto has new animations
-ALL TERRAIN ATTACK POD'S COLLISION IS FIXED (thanks to the knowledge FragMe! gain during animating)
-New DC-17 Hand Blaster model (thanks DarthD.U.C.K.)
-Tips are improved and updated
-Cyber Maul removed from Geo Hero Assault
-Cydon Prax added to Geo Hero Assault
-Cad Bane developed and included
-Cad Bane added to Geo Hero Assault
-Cad Bane added to Myg Hero Assault
-Cad Bane added to Tat Hero Assault



So as I can see, you didn't include Mon Calamari, Chrsitophsis and Coruscant yet?! :)


Ofcourse not, this was never intended to be! This is a bug-fixed-version, and those added maps were just ready to be added. The maps you mentioned aren't done yet ;)

High General
Posts: 839
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 4

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby B.I.G_Cookie » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:48 pm

MandeRek wrote:
B.I.G_Cookie wrote:
MandeRek wrote:That's basicly it, indeed!

Here's the last (big) problem I'm unable to solve:

http://gametoast.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9196&p=311910#p311910

Please help us!

Here's the list so far:

Hidden/Spoiler:
Code: Select all
Battlefront Zero Version 1.2
-
Things fixed/added:

-DC15A has no freezing issue
-E-5 has no freezing issue
-DC17 has no freezing issue
-Z6 has no freezing issue
-DC15 Carbine has no freezing issue
-Wrist weapons have no freezing issues
-Durge is forced in 3rd person
-Most missing sounds fixed
-Blue ordnance laser texture fixed
-Loading screens pop up immediately
-Boz Pity loading screen has been added <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Muunilist is less laggy
-Plo Koon has his original mesh, and bumped skin
-HUD Tags have been improved
-Geonosis Hunt has been removed
-Geonosis Weapon Assault (ZERO Squad Campaign) has been added
-Durge has Jetpack sounds
-R2-D2 has been improved:
   -R2-D2 has Jetpack sounds
   -R2-D2 has Jetpack effect
   -R2-D2 has explosion
   -R2-D2 has chunk
-Mygeeto; Macabre Bridge has been added <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Tri-Droid improved:
   -Tri-Droid has new chunks
   -Tri-Droid has explosion and death anim
   -Tri-Droid has new weapon odf
-AT-AP has been improved
   -AT-AP has new chunks
   -AT-AP has new explosion and death anim
-Captain Fordo, Phase 1 created
-DC15 Carbine possible to use besides a DC-17 (Combi)
-Captain Fordo added to Muunilist; Outer City
-Unit count lowered on Muunilist; Outer City (less laggy)
-Galactic Marine has new skin (Delta-1035's)
-Different Clone Engineers, Medics, Snipers, and some Heavy Assaults, have no more points to unlock
-Jabiim; Shelter Base has been removed
-Saleucami has been added <-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Boz Pity has been redone
-Kit Fisto has new animations
-ALL TERRAIN ATTACK POD'S COLLISION IS FIXED (thanks to the knowledge FragMe! gain during animating)
-New DC-17 Hand Blaster model (thanks DarthD.U.C.K.)
-Tips are improved and updated
-Cyber Maul removed from Geo Hero Assault
-Cydon Prax added to Geo Hero Assault
-Cad Bane developed and included
-Cad Bane added to Geo Hero Assault
-Cad Bane added to Myg Hero Assault
-Cad Bane added to Tat Hero Assault



So as I can see, you didn't include Mon Calamari, Chrsitophsis and Coruscant yet?! :)


Ofcourse not, this was never intended to be! This is a bug-fixed-version, and those added maps were just ready to be added. The maps you mentioned aren't done yet ;)



ah ok
There are some things I have to know:

So first you will release a patch for the beta or will you release a whloe new mappack?

And later you will release a new patch / map pack with the maps like Mon Calamari..?

And at least after this second patch / map pack you will release your assets?

Sith Master
User avatar
Posts: 2767
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 am
Location: Alderaan
Projects :: Battlefront Zero for life..
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby MandeRek » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:38 am

This has been said too many times. Too many times. We'll release an upcoming version, just everything, not a patch, with most bugs fixed and some added content. Then we'll work for a long time again, and release v2.0, then we release a fixed version sometime after that. Then, we might do a 3.0, then 3.2 etc.

The assets will be released when i think i'll stop BF0, so after a ?.2 release at least. As for now, we're going for 1.2, 2.0 and 2.2 at least.

High General
Posts: 839
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:28 pm
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefield 4

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby B.I.G_Cookie » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:53 am

MandeRek wrote:This has been said too many times. Too many times. We'll release an upcoming version, just everything, not a patch, with most bugs fixed and some added content. Then we'll work for a long time again, and release v2.0, then we release a fixed version sometime after that. Then, we might do a 3.0, then 3.2 etc.

The assets will be released when i think i'll stop BF0, so after a ?.2 release at least. As for now, we're going for 1.2, 2.0 and 2.2 at least.


hmm.. sorry I didn't get that info :oops: , but thanks for clearing me up :)

Corporal
User avatar
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:47 pm
Location: New...what was is again....Hmm....

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby Smug » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:57 am

This will be the last time that I ask any questions on this forum. Is it just a mappack, or does it change everything ingame?

Master Bounty Hunter
User avatar
Posts: 1666
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: College

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby Ping » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Smug wrote:This will be the last time that I ask any questions on this forum. Is it just a mappack, or does it change everything ingame?

We already answered this. It's just a giant mappack with new vehicles and units and weapons.

Jedi Admin
User avatar
Posts: 10814
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:42 pm
Location: Indiana
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby Teancum » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Just took Thule and Ryloth for a spin, and to answer everyone's question, Yes - they are as awesome as they seem in the screenshots, if not 10x moreso.

I found a couple'a small bugs, but nothing big at all. I'll be sending YanKfaN a PM soon.

Be excited... be VERY excited.

Field Commander
User avatar
Posts: 943
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:17 am

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby YaNkFaN » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:33 pm

lol thanks tean for the compliment just send over a list of bugs and I'll fix them and hopefully we can get these into the XBox mod thing I would hope that you still keep these maps unreleased until they are released in BF:0 first because that was their first usage

Jedi Admin
User avatar
Posts: 10814
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:42 pm
Location: Indiana
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby Teancum » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Oh yeah no worries. They'll be out in BF:0 long before I'm able to finish up the Xbox mod. Thanks again for letting me use em.

Banned
User avatar
Posts: 4295
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:17 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby Nova Hawk » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Teancum wrote:Just took Thule and Ryloth for a spin, and to answer everyone's question, Yes - they are as awesome as they seem in the screenshots, if not 10x moreso.

I found a couple'a small bugs, but nothing big at all. I'll be sending YanKfaN a PM soon.

Be excited... be VERY excited.
I don't think I've ever seen Tean so excited before...

Sith Master
User avatar
Posts: 2767
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:51 am
Location: Alderaan
Projects :: Battlefront Zero for life..
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby MandeRek » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:49 am

Nova Hawk wrote:
Teancum wrote:Just took Thule and Ryloth for a spin, and to answer everyone's question, Yes - they are as awesome as they seem in the screenshots, if not 10x moreso.

I found a couple'a small bugs, but nothing big at all. I'll be sending YanKfaN a PM soon.

Be excited... be VERY excited.
I don't think I've ever seen Tean so excited before...


Maybe because you haven't seen Tean at all? The maps were looking awesome before i left (i was gone this week) but I'm sure YaNk is already gotten further, so i'll contact him :)

Corporal
User avatar
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:13 pm
Location: Lieutanant Commander aboard ENTERPRISE NX-01

Re: Battlefront Zero's Status (Main info topic!!)

Postby Gen.Kenobi » Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:46 am

I must ask. Will you guys, make a patch to fix the bugs or are you guys planning to re-realese the whole thing? Or are you goign to do both things?

PreviousNext

Return to Battlefront Zer0

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests