Moderator: Moderators

Banned
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Re: Battlefront Zero; Finished Maps

Postby Nova Hawk » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Wow, cool. Can't wait...

EDIT
Mind if I ask how many maps are going to be in this mod??

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Bantha55 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:11 am

Great to see that some of the maps are allready done! They all look very professionel. I hope the pack is going well.

Sith Master
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Postby MandeRek » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:56 pm

Nova Hawk wrote:Wow, cool. Can't wait...

EDIT
Mind if I ask how many maps are going to be in this mod??

Answered a thousand times; not planned anything. No deathlines, no planned limits.. Only ideas, and a Status-topic, which should have info enough as far as i remember :)

Banned

Postby Nova Hawk » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:35 am

Gosh, every week when I see a new Clone Wars episode, it gets me really pumped for it and then I wanna go and play the mod, but then I realize that it still isn't out. Only a little bit more...

Keep up the good work! But uhh... will Commander Bly and Gree be in here?

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Bantha55 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:56 am

MandeRek wrote:Answered a thousand times; not planned anything. No deathlines, no planned limits.. Only ideas, and a Status-topic, which should have info enough as far as i remember :)

Maybe you should set up a limit, otherwise you´ll probably never finish the pack. But that´s just my opinion.

Sith Master

Postby MandeRek » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:43 am

Bantha55 wrote:
MandeRek wrote:Answered a thousand times; not planned anything. No deathlines, no planned limits.. Only ideas, and a Status-topic, which should have info enough as far as i remember :)

Maybe you should set up a limit, otherwise you´ll probably never finish the pack. But that´s just my opinion.

People with limits usually don't make them, or it takes centuries.. Now our limit is that we can release it whenever we want! :) We keep everything 100% bugfree, so when we feel like stopping, the last release will be there.. That's it. That's also why i'm still working on this.. Deathlines would've probably meant that this should be dead before!

@Nova Hawk: Do you see those commanders in the status topics, and topics linked from the status topic? Stop asking those things! Check the topics what's in there, they're updated enough.. Also, we DONT take requests

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Bantha55 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:26 pm

MandeRek wrote:People with limits usually don't make them, or it takes centuries.. Now our limit is that we can release it whenever we want! :) We keep everything 100% bugfree, so when we feel like stopping, the last release will be there.. That's it. That's also why i'm still working on this.. Deathlines would've probably meant that this should be dead before!

I ment a limit of maps. If you´re working on too many maps and start new ones all the time this pack won´t be finished anytime.

Sith Master

Postby MandeRek » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:02 pm

Bantha55 wrote:
MandeRek wrote:People with limits usually don't make them, or it takes centuries.. Now our limit is that we can release it whenever we want! :) We keep everything 100% bugfree, so when we feel like stopping, the last release will be there.. That's it. That's also why i'm still working on this.. Deathlines would've probably meant that this should be dead before!

I ment a limit of maps. If you´re working on too many maps and start new ones all the time this pack won´t be finished anytime.

Now i see what you mean, sorry ^^ Yes the plan was, and still is, that there will only be 1 WIP per person.. We're waiting for Tatooine; Showdown from Challenger and then all maps are done! :D

Master Bounty Hunter

Postby Ping » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:59 pm

MandeRek wrote:
Bantha55 wrote:

Now i see what you mean, sorry ^^ Yes the plan was, and still is, that there will only be 1 WIP per person.. We're waiting for Tatooine; Showdown from Challenger and then all maps are done! :D

Wow! You guys are further along than I thought.

Banned

Postby Nova Hawk » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:03 pm

Yeah, great! 8)

Jedi High Council
Projects :: I should probably start one...
Games I'm Playing :: TOR AC
xbox live or psn: ShadowScorch88

Postby Twilight_Warrior » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:19 pm

It's nice to see that even though Tatooine: Showdown was disqulified from the Map Contest, that it's going to be credited as part of (what looks like) the best map-pack to come out for BFII. :thumbs:

Man, this, the convo pack, and BFX are almost enough to make you wish that LucasArts would officially use our best mods and call it BFIII. Then again, we COULD let tem do what they wnat and have even MORE fun modding BFIII.

Back on topic: Great job guys. I can't w8.

Banned

Postby Nova Hawk » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:28 pm

So, if Challenger gets you the map today, it could be released even today. :o

But I dunno...

Sith Master

Postby MandeRek » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Nova Hawk wrote:So, if Challenger gets you the map today, it could be released even today. :o

But I dunno...

I said last map, not last thing.. There are also some other things i want to do. I'll keep you updated.. till then.. just.. shhh :P

Banned

Postby Nova Hawk » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Ok, and may the Force be with you, always!

2nd Lieutenant

Postby Bantha55 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:41 pm

MandeRek wrote:
Bantha55 wrote:

Ok, good to know.

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:13 am

I kinda missed the latest news since I had some problems in the last month, but now I see that there is a huge mod upcoming. Awesome :runaway:
One question though: was the Muunilist space map cancelled? It looked very promising but the topic is closed now and the map is not in the finished maps list.

Sith Master

Postby MandeRek » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:32 am

negah wrote:I kinda missed the latest news since I had some problems in the last month, but now I see that there is a huge mod upcoming. Awesome :runaway:
One question though: was the Muunilist space map cancelled? It looked very promising but the topic is closed now and the map is not in the finished maps list.

Yes, it's cancelled.. Waz left, after he had sent me the files, but they seemed to be incomplete.. I want to work a bit longer on heroes and stuff.. So the release will have to wait.. But believe me: the heroes are worth it! :D (custom sounds, loads of custom anims etc)

Banned

Postby Nova Hawk » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Man, I just looked at Space Muunilist and it looked cool.

@MandRek: I guess we can wait a little longer...

Field Commander

Postby Darth Revan » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:31 am

Will Muunilist be in a later release?

Hoth Battle Chief
xbox live or psn: fluffytherc

Postby Fluffy_the_ic » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:49 pm

What? Space Muuni is gone? Nuu!
Off-topic: MandeRek, you stole my avy idea! :o

PreviousNext

Return to Battlefront Zer0