What ship would you fly?

Any discussion related to the Star Wars trilogies or their various spawn. Keep all Battlefront-series-related discussion out.

Moderator: Moderators

Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Re: What ship would you fly?

Post by Grev »

redgroupclan wrote:X-Wing or A-Wing.

The X-Wing just has that nice classic feeling to it, while the A-Wing has that cool feeling to it. So sleek and incredibly fast.
This.

And the old, AoTC Jedi Starfighter.
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

Eaol wrote:Debris and electrical discharge within nebulae.
So just because the A-Wing has less shielding than the X-Wing, the A-Wing shields would not be able to handle these? It still has shields, people... you simply don't need the heavy duty fighter shielding if you're not getting SHOT AT.
redgroupclan
High General
High General
Location: For less cheap gameplay - BF2 v1.1 server "NoEngineersAntiGlitch"

Post by redgroupclan »

Even in a combat situation, I wouldn't turn down an A-Wing. Sure, if it gets hit, it's most likely gonna be a 1 hit KO, but that's pretty much true for every fighter.
Nova Hawk
Banned
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Post by Nova Hawk »

redgroupclan wrote:Even in a combat situation, I wouldn't turn down an A-Wing. Sure, if it gets hit, it's most likely gonna be a 1 hit KO, but that's pretty much true for every fighter.
Have you forgotten about the Millennium Falcon? Sure its classified as a freighter, but still that ship can take a real beating.
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Nova Hawk wrote:
redgroupclan wrote:Even in a combat situation, I wouldn't turn down an A-Wing. Sure, if it gets hit, it's most likely gonna be a 1 hit KO, but that's pretty much true for every fighter.
Have you forgotten about the Millennium Falcon? Sure its classified as a freighter, but still that ship can take a real beating.
It's also been upgraded WAY past the stock YT-1300. I can almost guarantee those shields are better than anything the Rebellion can mass produce for any of their fighter squadrons.
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

Twilight_Warrior wrote:
Nova Hawk wrote:
It's also been upgraded WAY past the stock YT-1300. I can almost guarantee those shields are better than anything the Rebellion can mass produce for any of their fighter squadrons.
Oh, I agree. The Millennium Falcon is such a Beast of a ship. If I had to go with a secondary, it would be the MF or just a regular YT-1300.
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

Hidden/Spoiler:
[quote="Nova Hawk"][quote="Twilight_Warrior"][quote="Nova Hawk"][quote="redgroupclan"]Even in a combat situation, I wouldn't turn down an A-Wing. Sure, if it gets hit, it's most likely gonna be a 1 hit KO, but that's pretty much true for every fighter.[/quote]
Have you forgotten about the Millennium Falcon? Sure its classified as a freighter, but still that ship can take a real beating.[/quote]
It's also been upgraded WAY past the stock YT-1300. I can almost guarantee those shields are better than anything the Rebellion can mass produce for any of their fighter squadrons.[/quote]
Oh, I agree. The Millennium Falcon is such a Beast of a ship. If I had to go with a secondary, it would be the MF or just a regular YT-1300.[/quote]
The totally random conversations we get on the forums are the whole reason I stuck around even after I stopped played SWBF2 months ago.
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

GangsterJawa wrote:
Hidden/Spoiler:
[quote="Nova Hawk"][quote="Twilight_Warrior"][quote="Nova Hawk"][quote="redgroupclan"]Even in a combat situation, I wouldn't turn down an A-Wing. Sure, if it gets hit, it's most likely gonna be a 1 hit KO, but that's pretty much true for every fighter.
Have you forgotten about the Millennium Falcon? Sure its classified as a freighter, but still that ship can take a real beating.[/quote]
It's also been upgraded WAY past the stock YT-1300. I can almost guarantee those shields are better than anything the Rebellion can mass produce for any of their fighter squadrons.[/quote]
Oh, I agree. The Millennium Falcon is such a Beast of a ship. If I had to go with a secondary, it would be the MF or just a regular YT-1300.[/quote]
The totally random conversations we get on the forums are the whole reason I stuck around even after I stopped played SWBF2 months ago.[/quote][/hide]
^This, yes. I rarely play SWBF2 anymore but I stick around for the fun conversations. Ok, the quote train ends here.
Darth_Spiderpig
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Something cool...
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 CoDBO BFBC2
xbox live or psn: Has no xbox....Yup

Post by Darth_Spiderpig »

Hehe.

I would go with a TIE Laigrek or a LAAT/i, I mean those are beast. :thumbs:
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Darth_Spiderpig wrote:TIE Laigrek
I would like to change my answer (If kinetos is okay with it. It is kinda his character's personal custom-built ship) :D .
kinetosimpetus
Imperial Systems Expert
Imperial Systems Expert
Projects :: A secret project
Games I'm Playing :: Warframe STO

Post by kinetosimpetus »

Hm, me too. I would have, but the pole and OP were focussed on rebel fighters.
CommanderFixer
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Projects :: None
Games I'm Playing :: BF4 SWBF2 Skyrim
xbox live or psn: UBERMEISTER32

Post by CommanderFixer »

ARC-170 or one of those mini-corvette things. Darn, the only word I can think of is corvette when it comes to Star Wars ships.
CalvaryCptMike
Captain
Captain
Projects :: Nothing--absolutely nothing

Post by CalvaryCptMike »

Whatever ship that queen amidala had in TPM. It was able to run a ENOURMOUS federation blockade. It apparently has an incredible amount of integrity.
That or THE MILLENIUM FALCON :wink:
commandoCC-9811
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Games I'm Playing :: Games. Mostly games.

Post by commandoCC-9811 »

I'd honestly say Slave I and the X-83 TwinTail Starfighter.
Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Post by Anakin »

Anakins starfighter he improved it so often it's the best fighter of the galaxis
CalvaryCptMike
Captain
Captain
Projects :: Nothing--absolutely nothing

Post by CalvaryCptMike »

Hidden/Spoiler:
[quote="Anakin"]Anakins starfighter he improved it so often it's the best fighter of the galaxis[/quote]
:funny2: Of course I would've guessed that's what you'd fly :funny2:
DarthEste01
Banned
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2 KotF

Post by DarthEste01 »

the only ship i would fly is the eclipse