Clone Wars Season 4

Any discussion related to the Star Wars trilogies or their various spawn. Keep all Battlefront-series-related discussion out.

Moderator: Moderators

Caleb1117
2008 Most Original Avatar
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Season 4

Post by Caleb1117 »

I say!

As my studies are not hampered enough by distraction, is there anyplace online for someone without cable to view the latest episodes of this most excellent programme?
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

If by "latest episodes" you mean "previous two weeks," then starwars.com has those.
If by "latest episodes" you mean "the season so far, maybe further back," you might have to find... alternative... sites.

Edit: Just watched the Maul episode. I liked how they introduced him. One thing, though, how did Obi-Wan know that he was called "Darth Maul"? As far as I remember, they didn't know it at the end of TPM, the only time Maul's name was ever brought up was in a holo call between Sidious and Gunray.
Eggman
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: Battlefront Chronicles

Post by Eggman »

Twilight_Warrior wrote:If by "latest episodes" you mean "previous two weeks," then starwars.com has those.
If by "latest episodes" you mean "the season so far, maybe further back," you might have to find... alternative... sites.

Edit: Just watched the Maul episode. I liked how they introduced him. One thing, though, how did Obi-Wan know that he was called "Darth Maul"? As far as I remember, they didn't know it at the end of TPM, the only time Maul's name was ever brought up was in a holo call between Sidious and Gunray.
Yeah, that's a little continuity glitch that has shown up in a few other places as well, I think.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Sidious introduced Maul to Nute Gunray, so we have to assume that Gunray gave the Jedi Maul's name after his arrest.
kinetosimpetus
Imperial Systems Expert
Imperial Systems Expert
Projects :: A secret project
Games I'm Playing :: Warframe STO

Post by kinetosimpetus »

Hidden/Spoiler:
Hm, I guess the intro to Maul himself was better than I expected, and explains his significantly more verbose personality in the previews... but overall the episode was kinda boring.
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

EraOfDesann wrote:
Eggman wrote:
Hidden/Spoiler:
I was okay with everything but the talking snake.
Hidden/Spoiler:
Mm-hm. That felt very Disney.
Hidden/Spoiler:
His death sure made up for it, though! Choked to death and tossed into the fire! :lol:
yuke5
Field Commander
Field Commander
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 TF2 RC KOTOR
xbox live or psn: My steam is yuke5.

Post by yuke5 »

Hidden/Spoiler:
I feel as though the entire episode was a "The next episode is going to be super awesome!" message. There wasn't much plot or anything, just a bunch of shots of different characters doing nothing of consequence until Savage finally discovers Maul. And then the episode ends. :| The next episode better be amazing. :maulsaber:
ARCTroopaNate
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront - Tides of War
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 RC EAW
xbox live or psn: I have ps4

Post by ARCTroopaNate »

Just finished watching the episode, was pretty good, felt it had a rushed ending though. Maul was just a boss! :maulsaber:
Hidden/Spoiler:
Obi-Wan and Asajj Ventress together equals awesomeness! Does anyone else sense a later season 5 teamup?
MawDrallin
Private Third Class
Games I'm Playing :: BF2-EAW-RC

Post by MawDrallin »

For the short time frame the show has, it definitely delivered on this episode. I really liked it, but I wish somebody would give CN a call and tell them that they need to give their most-viewed show an additional 30 minutes. I would love for the episodes to be fleshed out some more.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

MawDrallin wrote:For the short time frame the show has, it definitely delivered on this episode. I really liked it, but I wish somebody would give CN a call and tell them that they need to give their most-viewed show an additional 30 minutes. I would love for the episodes to be fleshed out some more.
Totally agree. This was probably their best finale even if it was a little short.
Hidden/Spoiler:
We knew that Obi-Wan would survive, but I was legitimately worried for Ventress there. Glad she survived. I may have mentioned this before, but I really love what the show is doing with her. Such a compelling character to watch.
Season 4 was the best yet. Shame that we didn't get a preview of the next like we usually do, but perhaps we'll get one soon.
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

EraOfDesann wrote:
Hidden/Spoiler:
I may have mentioned this before, but I really love what the show is doing with her. Such a compelling character to watch.
Agreed. Easily the show's best work on a pre-existing character. Bane was a fun new character, but the abovementioned character is much less one-note than Bane and has had a legitimate character evolution, and is probably the most fun character to watch right now for me.
Eggman
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by Eggman »

Hidden/Spoiler:
At first I was kind of surprised the episode ended with Maul and Savage still alive while Obi-Wan and Ventress flee, but that was definitely the right choice. This means Maul can finally get some proper character development and screen time, as opposed to being a flat character who is only cannon fodder for flashy fight sequences. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the series plays out now that Maul is back in the picture.
ARCTroopaNate
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront - Tides of War
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 RC EAW
xbox live or psn: I have ps4

Post by ARCTroopaNate »

I think :maulsaber: will eventually track down Sidious and try to become his apprentice again and Sidious will pit :maulsaber: against Dooku. Dooku will probably win but I bet Dooku will let :maulsaber: on as one of his acolytes or apprentices or assassins or something.
yuke5
Field Commander
Field Commander
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 TF2 RC KOTOR
xbox live or psn: My steam is yuke5.

Post by yuke5 »

Hidden/Spoiler:
Well, since there is going to be a new season with Maul, I just want to see him fight Grievous. I can see that, I'm good. :maulsaber:
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Sam Witwer has hinted that...
Hidden/Spoiler:
Maul and Dooku might come into conflict next season.
Eggman
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by Eggman »

EraOfDesann wrote:Sam Witwer has hinted that...
Hidden/Spoiler:
Maul and Dooku might come into conflict next season.
That would be very interesting to see. The opportunities for cool interactions and fight match-ups against him are endless.
MawDrallin
Private Third Class
Games I'm Playing :: BF2-EAW-RC

Post by MawDrallin »

http://tv.ign.com/articles/122/1221285p1.html

Looks like IGN has released another one of there TCW reviews, this time they've done an interview with Dave Filoni, concerning Season 4, from the Mon Calamari arc to the return of Darth Maul, and also Filoni's given us a little info on TCW Season 5. It's a very interesting read.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Very insightful. I always enjoy IGN's episode reviews and Eric asked some pertinent questions, such as the Order's reaction to Krell's treachery.

Still waiting for the Season 5 trailer, though. :P
ShadowWing
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: I will start modding when I get time.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBFII

Post by ShadowWing »

Yes!
Hidden/Spoiler:
There will be an R2-D2 arc.
JAWSFreelao
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: Band
Games I'm Playing :: Halo
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by JAWSFreelao »

Ironic; In the Characters you'd like to see in Season 5, I predicted that they would bring Maul back. And this Season was Amazing.