Obi-Wan Kenobi is Dead, Vader Says

Any discussion related to the Star Wars trilogies or their various spawn. Keep all Battlefront-series-related discussion out.

Moderator: Moderators

Nova Hawk
Banned
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi is Dead, Vader Says

Post by Nova Hawk »

[TFA]Padawan_Fighter wrote:I heard Lord Vader was a Jedi himself once. Heck, I eve[REDACTED]
What? No. That's impossible... it can't be!!
acryptozoo
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: Yavin Mappack
Games I'm Playing :: Homeworld 2
xbox live or psn: acryptozoo

Post by acryptozoo »

Fluffy_the_ic wrote:
AQT wrote:Hey, look! Leaked footage of Obi-Wan Kenobi's death! :D
Hidden/Spoiler:
That was a well written and hilarious article, by the way. :lol:
This looks shopped. I've seen quite a few shops in my time and I can tell from the pixels that this is fake.
win :funny2:
Fiodis
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: Rannoch + Tientia + Tools Programming

Post by Fiodis »

I wonder how they got those camera angles.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

The Jawas knew that Kenobi was on Tatooine for years and never said anything? I think the Empire should hold them accountable.
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Post by Grev »

EraOfDesann wrote:The Jawas knew that Kenobi was on Tatooine for years and never said anything? I think the Empire should hold them accountable.
Those jaws, they're ALL rebels. We should just blow up all of Tatooine. We could do it!
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

Grev wrote:
EraOfDesann wrote:The Jawas knew that Kenobi was on Tatooine for years and never said anything? I think the Empire should hold them accountable.
Those jaws, they're ALL rebels. We should just blow up all of Tatooine. We could do it!
We blew up Alderaan. What's to stop us from destroying Tatooine as well? Remember, the Emperor did dissolve the Senate so we can now do practically anything we want!
kinetosimpetus
Imperial Systems Expert
Imperial Systems Expert
Projects :: A secret project
Games I'm Playing :: Warframe STO

Post by kinetosimpetus »

New evidence suggests that the Rebel Base is actually on Yavin 4, so lets go blow that up instead!
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

kinetosimpetus wrote:New evidence suggests that the Rebel Base is actually on Yavin 4, so lets go blow that up instead!
Really? I've heard rumors that it was on Dantooine
kinetosimpetus
Imperial Systems Expert
Imperial Systems Expert
Projects :: A secret project
Games I'm Playing :: Warframe STO

Post by kinetosimpetus »

Yeah, but the scouts found an abandoned base there. The rebels had moved on a long time ago.
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

You sure? I better go check the HoloNet news recordings... I've been kinda out of it. So much stuff going on right with fear ruling over everything right now and all that other stuff that the Empire shoves down our throats.

In other news, I might sign up to become the latest Stormtrooper recruit. I heard their training is hardcore.
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

Grev wrote:
Achuwa? Achiti unuu aribe nonukuti muruunaa! Arbe kituki chibi riikilo enoku! Utinii eloki ichiniiiiiiii!
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

GangsterJawa wrote:
Grev wrote:
Achuwa? Achiti unuu aribe nonukuti muruunaa! Arbe kituki chibi riikilo enoku! Utinii eloki ichiniiiiiiii!
Could you please rephrase in that in Basic? Cuz this is the Galactic Empire and we are pro-Human and as law, you are to speak in clear Basic
Fluffy_the_ic
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: astrally
xbox live or psn: fluffytherc

Post by Fluffy_the_ic »

Hidden/Spoiler:
[quote="Nova Hawk"][quote="GangsterJawa"][quote="Grev"][quote="EraOfDesann"]The Jawas knew that Kenobi was on Tatooine for years and never said anything? I think the Empire should hold them accountable.[/quote]
Those jaws, they're ALL rebels. We should just blow up all of Tatooine. We could do it![/quote]
Achuwa? Achiti unuu aribe nonukuti muruunaa! Arbe kituki chibi riikilo enoku! Utinii eloki ichiniiiiiiii![/quote]
Could you please rephrase in that in Basic? Cuz this is the Galactic Empire and we are pro-Human and as law, you are to speak in clear Basic[/quote]
Does it really matter what he said? It's obvious that the jawas all knew about Kenobi, and they could have led us to him, so I think we should interrogate them.
...still say he's not dead.
GangsterJawa
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw

Post by GangsterJawa »

Nova Hawk wrote:
GangsterJawa wrote:
Grev wrote:
Could you please rephrase in that in Basic? Cuz this is the Galactic Empire and we are pro-Human and as law, you are to speak in clear Basic
Hello, my name is C-4LK, and I am fluent in thousands - or at least hundreds - or certainly at least fifty different languages, and my master would like to inform you that due to his completely different anatomical structure, he is unable to produce the sounds required to converse in the Basic tongue. He would also like to inform you that he has shot either 4 or 5 stormtroopers with his ion blaster already today, and he would like me to ask you if you're feeling lucky today. I can't imagine what he means by it.

OFF-TOPIC: This is fun.
Grev
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Games I'm Playing :: Minecraft

Post by Grev »

Forget kenobi! I hear the nightsisters are predicting that the galaxy is going to end soon!
Nova Hawk
Banned

Post by Nova Hawk »

Grev wrote:Forget kenobi! I hear the nightsisters are predicting that the galaxy is going to end soon!
Nah dude, that's just a lot of old Sith legend crap. Speaking of the Sith, I hear that they're trying to bring the dead back to life. I must get all my weaponry together cuz this is gonna be a big fight for survival!
CalvaryCptMike
Captain
Captain
Projects :: Nothing--absolutely nothing

Post by CalvaryCptMike »

Nova Hawk wrote:
Grev wrote:Forget kenobi! I hear the nightsisters are predicting that the galaxy is going to end soon!
Nah dude, that's just a lot of old Sith legend crap. Speaking of the Sith, I hear that they're trying to bring the dead back to life. I must get all my weaponry together cuz this is gonna be a big fight for survival!
Gosh, I need to watch CNN ( Corascuant news network ) more often, I haven't heard about any of this stuff :|