Fun Facts

Any discussion related to the Star Wars trilogies or their various spawn. Keep all Battlefront-series-related discussion out.

Moderator: Moderators

TheSelfDestroyer
Private Second Class
Games I'm Playing :: BFII GTA SA
Location: Somewhere in the world fighting againts Barney and his friends...

Re: Fun Facts

Post by TheSelfDestroyer »

ggctuk wrote:Fun Fact: You may have seen the ETs in the Vote of No Confidence scene in the Phantom Menace, but did you know that they were included because of a promise between George Lucas and Steven Spielberg - that if Spielberg included a Yoda cameo in ET, Lucas would include an ET cameo in his next Star Wars film?
yeah,i knew that one
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger
Projects :: Evolved 2

Post by THEWULFMAN »

ggctuk wrote:Fun Fact: You may have seen the ETs in the Vote of No Confidence scene in the Phantom Menace, but did you know that they were included because of a promise between George Lucas and Steven Spielberg - that if Spielberg included a Yoda cameo in ET, Lucas would include an ET cameo in his next Star Wars film?

Source

I knew that one. They are canon Star Wars aliens, and have their own wookiepedia page.
TheSelfDestroyer
Private Second Class

yes,and their senator is grebleips,that is speilberg backwards
Nova Hawk
Banned
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Post by Nova Hawk »

TheSelfDestroyer wrote:Fun fact:

In The Phantom Menace,when Qui-Gon,Padme,Jar Jar and R2 are walking in the streets of Mos Espa,right before Jar Jar tries to eat that animal from the street market,you can see Quinlan Vos sitting between many people in a secret mission.
Really? I've watched that scene like a dozen times and have never noticed him. He like walks straight by Qui Gon. I wonder if Qui-Gion ever sensed him or vise versa.

Fun Fact:

During the Pod Race in the PM, when Sebulba is chasing Anakin and you see one full shot of both of their pods but the thing is Sebulba actually isn't in the cockpit itself. It takes place right before Anakin's engine gets caught on fire and Sebulba takes the lead.
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

Nova Hawk wrote:but the thing is Sebulba actually isn't in the cockpit itself.
They must've accidentally misplaced him in the RotJ Blu-ray release. :o
TheSelfDestroyer
Private Second Class

Nova Hawk wrote:Really? I've watched that scene like a dozen times and have never noticed him. He like walks straight by Qui Gon. I wonder if Qui-Gion ever sensed him or vise versa.
yes,he's here,but i commited a mistake,it's when sebulba catches jar jar,he is the guy with the yellow line in his face:

guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

Fun facts quiz if you can beat this without googling any answer you will receive a cool gift from the world, in time, be it good luck or free money.

1a. Who sat next to Luke Skywalker in briefing scene before the Death Star battle in Star Wars? (5 pts)

1b. In that same scene, what is the technical inaccuracy in the computerized plans retrieved from R2-D2? (5 pts)

2. A member of what diminutive race finds Luke's cut-off hand and light saber? (10 pts)

3. What alien, whose species hails from a watery planet, designed the B wing? (10 pts)

4. What's the name of the C-3PO character in the SW spoof Hardware Wars? (10 pts)

5. When was the Boba Fett character first seen by the American public? (10 pts)

6. Whom is this woman (seen here in a scene filmed for but cut from the first SW movie) yelling at? And what does she want? (10 pts)

7. What character, in an early draft version of Star Wars, was a "huge, green-skinned guy with no nose and large gills"? (10 pts)

8. What member of Chewbecca's family shares a nickname with a Simpsons cartoon character? (10 pts)

9. What is (supposedly) scientifically incorrect about Han Solo's boast about the Millenium Falcon's speed in the bar scene in Star Wars? (10 pts)

10. What kind of gas is mined by the Cloud City at Bespin? (10 pts)

11. What does TIE (as in "TIE" fighter) stand for? (10 pts)

12a. What is the fake movie title used by the producers of The Return of the Jedi to deceive fans and keep them away from the filming site? Hint: Answer is NOT Revenge of the Jedi. (5 pts)

12b.What was the made-up slogan for that movie? (5 pts)

13. In the final scene of Star Wars, Han Solo and Luke Skywalker receive medals. But the Wookie doesn't! When was this horrible injustice finally corrected? (10 pts)

14. What is the name of the Star Destroyer that captured Princess Leia in the opening of Star Wars? (10 pts)

15. Who's the only human to fight in and survive the two Death Star battles? (10 pts)

16a. This is an early, rejected design for what ship? (5 pts)

16b. Before the makers of the SW movies settled on a final design for the snowspeeders, an early design incarnation of these vehicles bore a striking resemblance to a portion of what kind of spacecraft? (5 pts)

17a. Who's shorter - Salacious Crumb or Yoda? (5 pts)

17b. Who's taller - R2-D2 or the Ewok Wicket? (5 pts)

18. When is the only time during the SW trilogy that Han Solo uses a light saber - and in what movie? (10 pts)

19a. What do Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Ponda Baba, C-3PO, and the Wampa all have in common? (5 pts)

19b. What do Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and Lobot all have in common? (5 pts).

20a. Who had a hit with a disco version of the SW theme in 1977? (5 pts)

20b. Star Wars was released in May, 1977. How many types of Star Wars action figures were on toystore shelves at Christmastime 1977? (5 pts)

21a. What is the exact familial relationship of Owen Lars to Luke Skywalker? (5 pts)

21b. What last name does Princess Leia get from her adopted family? (5 pts)

22. What Star Wars props were built from British Sterling L2A3 SMG's? (10 pts)

23. What ship's components include horizontal boosters and alluvial dampers? (10 pts)

24. Whose body is crushed under the foot of an Imperial walker? (10 pts)

25. What household item was used to simulate snow for special effects shots on Hoth? (10 pts)

these are hard but winners will be blessed with good karma and fortune from the force! ill post the answers soonish
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger

Post by THEWULFMAN »

guru wrote:Fun facts quiz if you can beat this without googling any answer you will receive a cool gift from the world, in time, be it good luck or free money.
Oh I can't pass this up.
guru wrote:1a. Who sat next to Luke Skywalker in briefing scene before the Death Star battle in Star Wars? (5 pts)Wedge Antilles.

1b. In that same scene, what is the technical inaccuracy in the computerized plans retrieved from R2-D2? (5 pts)The inaccuracy is that the superlaser dish is directly on the equator, however the real Death Star has it "above" the equator.

2. A member of what diminutive race finds Luke's cut-off hand and light saber? (10 pts)Ugnuaght. The hand was given to Vader, who presented it to Palpatine.

3. What alien, whose species hails from a watery planet, designed the B wing? (10 pts)Admiral Ackbar.

4. What's the name of the C-3PO character in the SW spoof Hardware Wars? (10 pts)Never saw Hardware Wars.

5. When was the Boba Fett character first seen by the American public? (10 pts)In the animated section of The Star Wars Holiday Special.

6. Whom is this woman (seen here in a scene filmed for but cut from the first SW movie) yelling at? And what does she want? (10 pts)Uh.

7. What character, in an early draft version of Star Wars, was a "huge, green-skinned guy with no nose and large gills"? (10 pts)Han Solo.No idea.

8. What member of Chewbecca's family shares a nickname with a Simpsons cartoon character? (10 pts)Itchy, Chewbacca's father seen in The Holiday Special.

9. What is (supposedly) scientifically incorrect about Han Solo's boast about the Millenium Falcon's speed in the bar scene in Star Wars? (10 pts)A parsec is a measurement of distance, not time. So when he boasts that the Millenium Falcon can make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs he sounds like an idiot. However, Kessel resides near a cluster of black holes(known as The Maw), and in order to get to Kessel you must make a half circle detour around them. The faster the ship, the less distance you have to travel to get around the black holes. 12 is safe for most ships, less than 12 is outstanding(although the Falcon did take some damage from gravitational forces).

10. What kind of gas is mined by the Cloud City at Bespin? (10 pts)Tibanna

11. What does TIE (as in "TIE" fighter) stand for? (10 pts)Twin Ion Engine(thanks History Channel!)

12a. What is the fake movie title used by the producers of The Return of the Jedi to deceive fans and keep them away from the filming site? Hint: Answer is NOT Revenge of the Jedi. (5 pts)Blue Harvest.

12b.What was the made-up slogan for that movie? (5 pts)No idea.

13. In the final scene of Star Wars, Han Solo and Luke Skywalker receive medals. But the Wookie doesn't! When was this horrible injustice finally corrected? (10 pts)No idea.

14. What is the name of the Star Destroyer that captured Princess Leia in the opening of Star Wars? (10 pts)Devastator.

15. Who's the only human to fight in and survive the two Death Star battles? (10 pts)Wedge Antilles.

16a. This is an early, rejected design for what ship? (5 pts)No idea.

16b. Before the makers of the SW movies settled on a final design for the snowspeeders, an early design incarnation of these vehicles bore a striking resemblance to a portion of what kind of spacecraft? (5 pts)No idea.

17a. Who's shorter - Salacious Crumb or Yoda? (5 pts)Yoda I think.

17b. Who's taller - R2-D2 or the Ewok Wicket? (5 pts)R2-D2.

18. When is the only time during the SW trilogy that Han Solo uses a light saber - and in what movie? (10 pts)when Han sliced open the Taun-taun to keep Luke warm. In Empre Strikes Back.

19a. What do Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Ponda Baba, C-3PO, and the Wampa all have in common? (5 pts)They are have limbs cut off by a lightsaber..

19b. What do Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and Lobot all have in common? (5 pts).They all have cybernetic parts.

20a. Who had a hit with a disco version of the SW theme in 1977? (5 pts)No idea.

20b. Star Wars was released in May, 1977. How many types of Star Wars action figures were on toystore shelves at Christmastime 1977? (5 pts)None. Instead kids got empty boxes with coupons for the toys when they were made.

21a. What is the exact familial relationship of Owen Lars to Luke Skywalker? (5 pts)I can't use google to refresh my memory, I forgot.

21b. What last name does Princess Leia get from her adopted family? (5 pts)Organa.

22. What Star Wars props were built from British Sterling L2A3 SMG's? (10 pts)Blastech E-11 Blaster Rifles.

23. What ship's components include horizontal boosters and alluvial dampers? (10 pts)The Millenium Falcon.

24. Whose body is crushed under the foot of an Imperial walker? (10 pts)Dac.

25. What household item was used to simulate snow for special effects shots on Hoth? (10 pts)Baking Soda.
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

Bah. Finished mine up too late. Got pretty much the same, but I can add a few answers.
Hidden/Spoiler:
[quote="THEWULFMAN"]
[quote="guru"]1a. Who sat next to Luke Skywalker in briefing scene before the Death Star battle in Star Wars? (5 pts)Wedge Antilles.

1b. In that same scene, what is the technical inaccuracy in the computerized plans retrieved from R2-D2? (5 pts)The inaccuracy is that the superlaser dish is directly on the equator, however the real Death Star has it "above" the equator.

2. A member of what diminutive race finds Luke's cut-off hand and light saber? (10 pts)Ugnuaght. The hand was given to Vader, who presented it to Palpatine.

3. What alien, whose species hails from a watery planet, designed the B wing? (10 pts)Admiral Ackbar.

4. What's the name of the C-3PO character in the SW spoof Hardware Wars? (10 pts)4-Q-2

5. When was the Boba Fett character first seen by the American public? (10 pts)In the animated section of The Star Wars Holiday Special.

6. Whom is this woman (seen here in a scene filmed for but cut from the first SW movie) yelling at? And what does she want? (10 pts)Uh.

7. What character, in an early draft version of Star Wars, was a "huge, green-skinned guy with no nose and large gills"? (10 pts)Han Solo.

8. What member of Chewbecca's family shares a nickname with a Simpsons cartoon character? (10 pts)Itchy, Chewbacca's father seen in The Holiday Special.

9. What is (supposedly) scientifically incorrect about Han Solo's boast about the Millenium Falcon's speed in the bar scene in Star Wars? (10 pts)A parsec is a measurement of distance, not time. So when he boasts that the Millenium Falcon can make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs he sounds like an idiot. However, Kessel resides near a cluster of black holes(known as The Maw), and in order to get to Kessel you must make a half circle detour around them. The faster the ship, the less distance you have to travel to get around the black holes. 12 is safe for most ships, less than 12 is outstanding(although the Falcon did take some damage from gravitational forces).

10. What kind of gas is mined by the Cloud City at Bespin? (10 pts)Tibanna

11. What does TIE (as in "TIE" fighter) stand for? (10 pts)Twin Ion Engine(thanks History Channel!)

12a. What is the fake movie title used by the producers of The Return of the Jedi to deceive fans and keep them away from the filming site? Hint: Answer is NOT Revenge of the Jedi. (5 pts)Blue Harvest.

12b.What was the made-up slogan for that movie? (5 pts)Horror Beyond Imagination

13. In the final scene of Star Wars, Han Solo and Luke Skywalker receive medals. But the Wookie doesn't! When was this horrible injustice finally corrected? (10 pts)MTV Movie Awards. 1997? 1998? Can't remember. A little before Episode I came out. Peter Mayhew was given a Lifetime Achievement award (and corresponding medal) from Carrie Fisher.

14. What is the name of the Star Destroyer that captured Princess Leia in the opening of Star Wars? (10 pts)Devastator.

15. Who's the only human to fight in and survive the two Death Star battles? (10 pts)Wedge Antilles.

16a. This is an early, rejected design for what ship? (5 pts)No idea.

16b. Before the makers of the SW movies settled on a final design for the snowspeeders, an early design incarnation of these vehicles bore a striking resemblance to a portion of what kind of spacecraft? (5 pts)a Y-Wing

17a. Who's shorter - Salacious Crumb or Yoda? (5 pts)Yoda I think.

17b. Who's taller - R2-D2 or the Ewok Wicket? (5 pts)R2-D2.

18. When is the only time during the SW trilogy that Han Solo uses a light saber - and in what movie? (10 pts)when Han sliced open the Taun-taun to keep Luke warm. In Empre Strikes Back.

19a. What do Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Ponda Baba, C-3PO, and the Wampa all have in common? (5 pts)They are have limbs cut off by a lightsaber..

19b. What do Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and Lobot all have in common? (5 pts).They all have cybernetic parts.

20a. Who had a hit with a disco version of the SW theme in 1977? (5 pts)No idea.

20b. Star Wars was released in May, 1977. How many types of Star Wars action figures were on toystore shelves at Christmastime 1977? (5 pts)None. Instead kids got empty boxes with coupons for the toys when they were made.

21a. What is the exact familial relationship of Owen Lars to Luke Skywalker? (5 pts)Step-Uncle. (Anakin's Step-brother)

21b. What last name does Princess Leia get from her adopted family? (5 pts)Organa.

22. What Star Wars props were built from British Sterling L2A3 SMG's? (10 pts)Blastech E-11 Blaster Rifles.

23. What ship's components include horizontal boosters and alluvial dampers? (10 pts)The Millenium Falcon.

24. Whose body is crushed under the foot of an Imperial walker? (10 pts)Dac.

25. What household item was used to simulate snow for special effects shots on Hoth? (10 pts)Baking Soda.[/quote][/quote]
Though, I hate to say it, but isn't this kind of a forum game?
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

its a quiz, maybe i need to make..and move this to a new area called forum games hehe. i actually didnt think anyone would mind

CLICK THIS FOR THE ANSWERS :
Hidden/Spoiler:
1a. Wedge Antilles.

1b. The superlaser cannon well is really ABOVE the equatorial trench, but in the computerized animation, it is shown WITHIN the equator.

2. Ugnaught.

3. Admiral Ackbar.

4. 4-Q-2.

5. An animated segment in the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special

6. She is yelling at Luke to slow down his landspeeder as he flies through the streets of Anchorhead. See the script in The Art of Star Wars, pages 19 and 25.

7. Han Solo. See Star Wars: The Annotated Screenplays, ed. L. Bouzereau, p. 46.

8. Chewie's father Attichitcuk ("Itchy"). See Essential Guide to Characters, A. Mangels, p. 30, and the Star Wars Holiday Special. There are pictures of Itchy in Starlog #19, p. 50-53 [this article incorrectly states that Itchy is Chewie's grandpa].

9. Han says, "It's the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs," thus implying that parsecs are units of time when really they are units of distance. (A parsec is the distance that light can travel in one second. Thus, it is a unit of distance - akin to lightyear, which is not a unit of time but rather the distance light can travel in a year.)

For David Gerrold's comments of this, see Starlogs #16, pp. 56-57, and #19, pp. 32-33. Gerrold (and the subsequent discussions) offer several explanations, including the thought that Solo's use of "parsecs" might be a shortening. For example, if one says, "But, officer, I was only doing 60," we all know it means 60 miles per hour. Another thought was that he was purposefully testing Kenobi, to see if he would notice the error. A third possibility raised was that the Falcon could travel at a higher speed than other ships, thus being able to take a route through the Kessel run (possibly near objects of high gravity like black holes) that other vessels might avoid.

This last explanation apparently crops up in the Star Wars literature. The self-described "flaming geek" Keith Clouse notes that in the book Rebel Dawn of "'The Han Solo Trilogy' by A. C. Crispin explains that the Kessel Run takes a ship through a maze of black holes known as The Maw. The safest route through this region is 12 parsecs long. More daring ships and pilots would attempt short cuts making the trip 'in less than 12 parsecs.' In this instance Solo's boast is not a matter of speed but of maneuverability."

10. Tibanna gas.

11. Twin Ion Engine.

12a. Blue Harvest.

12b. Horror beyond Imagination.

13. 1997 MTV Movie Awards, wherein Chewbacca (again played by Peter Mayhew) received a Lifetime Achievement Award and a medal from Carrie Fisher.

14. Devastator.

15. Wedge Antilles.

16a. Millenium Falcon. NOT Princess Leia's blockade runner, the rebel corvette Tantive IV. This image is from the book From Star Wars to Indiana Jones: The Best of the Lucasfilm Archives. The story behind the changes in the design of the M.F. is presented on pp. 52-53 of Star Wars: The Annotated Screeplays.

16b. Y-wings. Just compare your the Y-wing nose portion to the toy "Prototype" Snowspeeder. Also see Ralph McQuarrie's pre-production artwork.

17a. Yoda (0.65 meters) is shorter than Salacious Crumb (0.7 meters).

17b. R2-D2 (0.96 meters) is taller than Wicket (0.8 meters). Figures are from The Essential Guide to Characters, p. 16, 35, 184, 191.

18. To slice open the tauntaun in ESB.

19a. They all have an arm (or part thereof) sliced off. (Ponda Baba is the creature wounded by Obi-Wan in the Tatooine cantina.) C-3PO is the only one wacked by a gaffi stick; all the others were wounded by light sabers.

19b. They are all cyborgs - part human, part machine. (Lobot is Lando's assistant on Bespin)

20a. Meco.

20b. Zero. When the movie was first released, nobody thought it would be such a hit. Toymakers realized what was going on too late to make toys for Christmas. So for Christmas, 1977, kids got empty boxes with coupons they could mail in for a set of figures when they became available in spring, 1978.

21a. The answer to this question actually changed since this question was originally posted in May, 1999. Back then, the answer was: None. They are not related. While Luke calls him "uncle," Owen is not his uncle. Rather, when Luke was an infant, Obi-Wan Kenobi hid him away at his brother Owen's, and had everyone pretend that Owen was Luke's uncle. This information came from Essential Guide to Characters, p. 102.

However, Attack of the Clones makes it clear that Shmi Skywalker, Luke's grandmother, married the father of Owen Lars. This would make Owen Luke's step-uncle. Also, neither Episode I nor Episode II have told us that Obi-wan is Owen's brother, so this might not be canon, either. I guess the lesson here is that, until Episode III comes out, always in flux the Star Wars universe is, difficult to see.

21b. Organa. When she was young, Leia was adopted by the family of Bail Organa of Alderaan. (see Essential Guide to Characters, p. 152). Of course, she adopts the last name Solo when she marries Han.

22. Stormtrooper standard blasters. For a nice article about how the Star Wars hand weapons were built, see Fantastic Films, Aug., 1978, pp. 57-59.

23. Millenium Falcon.

24. Luke's gunner Dack.

25. Baking soda.
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

guru wrote:i actually didnt think anyone would mind
Oh, I don't mind at all, lol, I just thought it was weird is all. Since we don't normally get to do forum games here.

Anywho, fun facts.
Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) has a lightsaber cane.
Hidden/Spoiler:
Cerfon Rournes
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: WIP. I will reveal what it is later on..
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2-SWRC
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Cerfon Rournes »

^Epic Win.
TheSelfDestroyer
Private Second Class

Fun fact: The fight between anakin and obi-wan was filmed in real time because ewan mcgregor and hayden christensen practised that fight for months,so all that fast movements are real.

Another one: At the end of Episode 6,in the Coruscant scenes,you can see the Jedi Temple.

And finally: Luke,Mace Windu and Kyle Katarn were of the few Jedis that used both,light and dark side without falling in the last one,though Luke fell to the dark side,he planned it so he would know how to destroy the dark side...
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

Fun Fact: Despite being a nuisance to a majority of fans and viewers, the character of Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menance is considered to be an essential part of film history for being the first completely CG character with a leading role in a live-action movie. Jar Jar is up there with films such as the original 1933 King Kong and 1993 Jurassic Park for breaking milestones in movie special effects.

There's a different perspective of Jar Jar for you all. :shock:
Nova Hawk
Banned
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: MW3 BF3

Post by Nova Hawk »

AQT wrote:Fun Fact: Despite being a nuisance to a majority of fans and viewers, the character of Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menance is considered to be an essential part of film history for being the first completely CG character with a leading role in a live-action movie. Jar Jar is up there with films such as the original 1933 King Kong and 1993 Jurassic Park for breaking milestones in movie special effects.

And one that I didn't need to know...
willinator
Major
Major
Projects :: [Coming of the Sentinels]
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 Minecraft Halo
xbox live or psn: PC pwns all!

Post by willinator »

Fun Fact:

Did you know that the original name for Alderaan was to be Utapau?

Source: Making of the star wars trilogy.
Marvel4
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: Marvel4s BF1 Conversion Pack + Era Mod

Post by Marvel4 »

AQT wrote:Fun Fact: Despite being a nuisance to a majority of fans and viewers, the character of Jar Jar Binks from Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menance is considered to be an essential part of film history for being the first completely CG character with a leading role in a live-action movie. Jar Jar is up there with films such as the original 1933 King Kong and 1993 Jurassic Park for breaking milestones in movie special effects.

I don't understand all the hate against Jar Jar. :lol:
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger

Post by THEWULFMAN »

Marvel4 wrote: I don't understand all the hate against Jar Jar. :lol:

Quoted for truth.

Den of Geek - In defense of Jar Jar.
kinetosimpetus
Imperial Systems Expert
Imperial Systems Expert
Projects :: A secret project
Games I'm Playing :: Warframe STO

Post by kinetosimpetus »

IMHO, jar jar is like salt. Put a little on your food and it can taste a lot better. Unscrew the top and dump the whole container, and the food is ruined. I think he was dumped into the movie, so lots of people spit him out.
THEWULFMAN
Space Ranger

Post by THEWULFMAN »

kinetosimpetus wrote:IMHO, jar jar is like salt. Put a little on your food and it can taste a lot better. Unscrew the top and dump the whole container, and the food is ruined. I think he was dumped into the movie, so lots of people spit him out.

I love the way you think.